Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

Ugh! .... It is one ugly sweater!  Way too much going on and not in a flattering way.

I like some cold shoulders on summer tops but not winter sweaters...plus the awful looking high mock neck!  Another poster mentioned on another thread that it looked like a bandage around the neck and yes that's what it does look like to me.

I can just imagine how it feels on...freezing cold shoulders here in PA ...not far from the Q with a choking neckline...no thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Wow...this just doesn’t look good on anyone..😗

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
QVC Customer Care

Susan Graver  

Hi everyone, here is a link to the Susan Graver Today's Special Value, just for clarification.  It's a Susan Graver Rayon Nylon Cold Shoulder Mock Neck Sweater.  

Susan Graver, sweater, rayon/nylon blend, ribbed mock neck with front keyhole design, cold/open shoulder, long sleeves, straight bottom hem. Fitted in the chest & Semi-Fitted through the waist & bottom opening.  Content: 70% Rayon/30% Nylon.

I hope this helps.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I don't care what anyone says, there is no way under the sun I would wear a cold shoulder top.  They just have an air of tacky to them.  I've not seen one that really looks good on anyone, either.  If it's your thing, good for you.  

Honored Contributor

The cold shoulder looks dated to me. JMO....That being said...a sweater and a cold shoulder just are not a good pairing. If it is cold enough for me to wear  a sweater I don't want my shoulders out.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Ugh! .... It is one ugly sweater!  Way too much going on and not in a flattering way.

I like some cold shoulders on summer tops but not winter sweaters...plus the awful looking high mock neck!  Another poster mentioned on another thread that it looked like a bandage around the neck and yes that's what it does look like to me.

I can just imagine how it feels on...freezing cold shoulders here in PA ...not far from the Q with a choking neckline...no thanks!

This....is exactly spot on a dead on ringer...pass!

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl Simple answer to that...Susan Graver will NOT listen to her customers. There are complaints everywhere about her clothing, yet she continues to have poor fitting garments. I DO like her clothing, but I only buy, if reviews are good. Her cold shoulder tops do look odd to me, the opening is a small opening. I will not ever wear this style. I  can't watch her anymore.

Respected Contributor

I think a cold shoulder top in the summer is okay for some (not me) but to expose the shoulder in a sweater just does not make sense to me.  I watched the presentation today and tried to imagine where I would wear it and came up with nowhere.  Also, I think it is for the younger set; I would feel foolish in it - like I was trying too hard to be in style!

Respected Contributor

The tsv is really unattractive and cheap looking. It's the kind of thing older women wear in the mistaken belief that it!s cool or sexy. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

The tsv is really unattractive and cheap looking. It's the kind of thing older women wear in the mistaken belief that it!s cool or sexy. 

Exactly! Sad, that it will sell to her fans that buy any TSV she has & believe the sales pitches on it. I think it's her worst TSV I've seen.