Honored Contributor

Love SG, but no cold shoulder tops for me.  I don't care for them on anybdy.  Just a strange look, IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not care for the cold shoulder look.  About a year ago, Susan asked on FB if people wanted more of those, and the majority was to not do cold shoulder.  No idea what she keeps doing it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess  A297155

I have (and had) a number of liqknit tops too and I do like a lot of them, still wear them. They do everything Susan talks about. I have enough though, it all starts to look the same. Whether it would be a Graver design or anyone else's the style elements in this top are not styles for me.

It's worth a look though for sure Ms Princess.

Regular Contributor

Not a fan of cold shoulder, so I won't partake of this one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic  Yes I've also been seeing women on tv wearing the cold shoulder look. I certainly do not consider myself old-fashioned when it comes to fashions (young 64) however I also do not think this look is professional wear for professional women on television. 

I'm more inclined to agree with Renee Greenstein's 'sexy' look for the cold shoulder.

Trusted Contributor

It’s not for me.

Contributor

FYI for anyone interested, the description of it says it's rayon/nylon so it's more of a sweater and not liquid knit.  It's a no for me!  i am ready for more Spring fashions!!

Respected Contributor

Come on Susan, since you want us to pay more in 2018 how about something NEW. Not liquid knit, The most popular fabric on QVC, and cold shoulder. I was really hoping this fad was over. Everything that used to be 49.95 is now about 54.95 and same old same old. No thanks. I watch more times now because I like the models!

Honored Contributor

I don't believe it's liquid knit.  The presale e-mail I got said it's a sweater.

Honored Contributor

No cold shoulder for me--never....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"