Honored Contributor

Just saw this one on blueskies, not a good one at least I don't think, purely my opinion. Won't be buying any gold today nor SG tomorrow.

Super Contributor

It has a lot going on - mock turtleneck, keyhole front, cold shoulder.

I'm not a fan of the cold shoulder trend, so I'm not buying.

Honored Contributor

What is it? I love SG but not cold shoulder look for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess  Of course it's liq knit, 5 colors I think, longs sleeved top cold shoulder (still/yet), mock turtleneck with that ridiculous V-keyhole opening at the neck. As Ms Donovan @donovan indicated, rolled way too many bad looks all into one big bad look.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Thank you. I really like liquid knit and maybe the mock turtleneck but not the cold shoulder. I'll check it out anyway.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I’d like to give the cold shoulder look a cold shoulder. It was interesting to me for about a week.i was watching a rerun of one of those bridal shows from 2013 and I saw plenty of cold shoulder outfits among the entourages. That’s five years ago. It’s enough already.

Honored Contributor

Graver's liquid knit is better poly than almost anything out there near its price (I'm not paying $200 for a top from anybody) but I'm in southern Florida now and just the thought of anything enclosing my neck is off-putting.  No way am I buying the TSV -  waiting for her spring/summer collection.

I have saved an almost new mock turtle (100% cotton) for over 15 years now and haven't pulled it out to wear even once.  Maybe this spring I'll get smart and carry it north and donate it where someone could actually wear it!. 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops I can understand where you may not want a turtleneck living in Florida. As I get a little older I find more comfort in the sleeveless mock T necks under sweaters. Either the circumstance of the arm of the sweater is getting smaller or my arm is getting a little bigger. Anyway I do like the sleeveless better. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincessYep -   I often put a tank under my sweaters - but it has to fall away from my neck.  I have a number of Susan's tanks I use for that -  hard to beat them on a cost per wear which is how I decide whather prices make sense.

Respected Contributor

I recently noticed a couple women on the news wearing a similar cold shoulder style shirt with a mock neck. They looked great in that style but for  me personally I’m not a cold shoulder person.