Trusted Contributor

Re: Thoughts on today's Vionic TSV

I supinate rather than pronate, and I've found that the Vionic tennis shoes didn't have enough support for me, despite my high arches. I love my Ecco leather sneakers and wear them all the time. I'm also tired of paying the try-on fee here, so I haven't bought shoes from QVC for awhile. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have another pair of Vionic sneakers and have worn them out walking. I ordered the TSV in gray
Regular Contributor

When the preview was sent out through email, I asked a question about the suede being waterproofed. Several others asked questions about being able to wash the shoes because of the suede. I know the mesh will allow water but I am concerned about ruining the shoes because of the suede. I never recieved an answer and I noticed when I last checked all the questions were deleted. I thought possibly because the answers were you can't wash these shoes, not water proof, ect. I think I'll pass and buy vionics in store from now on. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t care for the colors or velcro closure.  Over priced and Vionic kill my feet.

My Earth TSV clogs cracked and were returned.  Will never buy Earth brand again.

Honored Contributor

I can't wear those shoes.  The arch just doesn't fit right on my feet (specifically on my right foot).

I've tried them over and over (different sizes and styles).  I pronate in on one foot (not the other).  So, with that in mind, you'd think they'd work well for me.  But they don't.

My Dr said it's probably because the arch doesn't hit right on the shoes or vice-versa.

Different sizes and different styles, nope!

But even with that.  I don't care for shoes with velcro.  I just don't like that style at all.  Just not for me.

Honored Contributor

Vionic and Alegria are the only shoe brands I can wear.  Vionic is my first choice.  I have MANY of the sandals and thong styles, but I've never had any luck with their closed shoes, which always seem to be a little too short.  There are no reviews on this shoe, so although I could make use of a pair, I'll have to wait until the reviews start coming in.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I've found other brands of leather shoes with a better, more supportive footbed, supportive heel and sides, all for less money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@KKlim

I hate to write negative, but I must admit I thought they looked like something my kids wore 25 years ago when they were in Kindergarten!  I actually went online to other sites to see if this was the "new look".  Didn't see anything close.