Regular Contributor

Re: Thoughts on today's Vionic TSV

I am on the fence. Not sure about the arch support.  I have an extremely high arch and the Vionic boots I bought feel like I am walking on that golf ball the earlier poster described.  I think I would like these shoes as the mesh is cool and I love the style,  but I am afraid they may not be comfortable to walk as many miles as I walk every day. Hope someone posts something that tips me one way or another.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they are at all attractive.  

Trusted Contributor

I think for that price you could find a very good shoe at Zappo's that's known for walking/standing.  Zappo's is about the only place I use for buying shoes online because of the shipping and return policy.  

I do have a pair of Vionic slippers (love!), and a couple pairs of flats that are good for work (not on my feet all day).  But I didn't buy them from QVC.  As another poster mentioned, I would only do that if I had tried the exact shoe and knew my size for sure.  

Respected Contributor

The Velcro is awful. Bungees would have been better.
Honored Contributor

I tend to have cold feet year round, so the mesh is a no for me.  I already have enough sneakers like that.

As far as the arch support goes, I have one pair of their slip-on sandals and also a pair of their shoes, kinda a clog style and I have no problem with the arch support at all.  I do have a pair of professional orthotics I wear in other sneakers so I'm wondering if that's the reason or if they have moved the support in later versions.  I would like to get more of their shoes if they would come out with some more styles assuming the arch support is the same as the one in mine, but not so much sandals.  I understand about the golf ball reference.  I have had a pair of OTC slip-in's that had the little piece you could replace to change the support and the lowest one was like that on me.  Just couldn't wear them at all.

Respected Contributor

On a cute young girl or woman they might look cute but on me they would look like old lady shoes. 

Trusted Contributor

Why would you buy a pair of overpriced Vionic Velcro shoes if you don’t have a problem with pronation?  Lots cuter sneakers are out there that give excellent support. 

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ Vionic! It’s the only shoe brand in my closet. The TSV I so CUTE. I ❤️ The gray color, BUT I don’t need another pair of tennis shoes!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I'm thinking about the gray and black.    I love Vionic shoes..  though that purple looks pretty also..  love light color and not the bright ones..

Trusted Contributor

Velcro closure is a no go for me.