Contributor

Thoughts on today's Vionic TSV

[ Edited ]

Did anyone get the TSV yet. It has been on-line for a few days now. I am torn between this or another pair of Earth Shoes.

I also work 40 hours in retail, standing on a hard floor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on today's Vionic TSV

Overpriced as usual.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I find the mesh is so cold for me most of the year and limits my wearing. It is a No for me.

Honored Contributor

I love the look of this sneaker — the different textures, tonal and contrasting colors, no laces — I think they did a great job.  I would buy merlot, grey, and/or or navy.  

However, I have been burned several times with the Vionic arch inside.  It’s usually too high and hard for my foot.  I have one pair of sandals that are fabulous, but I’ve also returned several pairs that no 30-minute trial could overcome for my feet.  I don’t want to pay the return fee to try these out.

Frequent Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love the look of this sneaker — the different textures, tonal and contrasting colors, no laces — I think they did a great job.  I would buy merlot, grey, and/or or navy.  

However, I have been burned several times with the Vionic arch inside.  It’s usually too high and hard for my foot.  I have one pair of sandals that are fabulous, but I’ve also returned several pairs that no 30-minute trial could overcome for my feet.  I don’t want to pay the return fee to try these out.

I am the same with the arch support. I also have one pair of sandals that are ok, but the other Vionics I have tried feel like I have a golf ball under my arch. Just not comfortable. I like these though, because they don’t have laces. I’m on the fence. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of velcro closures.  They tend to get a bit "messy" after awhile.

Respected Contributor

@Lilybean678 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I am the same with the arch support. I also have one pair of sandals that are ok, but the other Vionics I have tried feel like I have a golf ball under my arch. Just not comfortable. I like these though, because they don’t have laces. I’m on the fence. 

I agree with both posters here. I tried one pair of VIonic shoes and couldn’t get used to the arch support.  I think they have some cute styles but they don’t work for my feet. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Personally, I would never buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first.  I have ordered Easy Spirit Traveltime clogs from HSN but that's only because I already have several pair and know that they fit.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of velcro so its a pass for me.

Respected Contributor

I have a few Vionics I wear ( slipper, sandal, bootie).. However, I find the styling on these mesh sneakers sort of ugly . They should had been all leather and styled more smartly for $90. The only color that I would even consider would be the black..