Contributor
Accepted Solution

Thoughts on TSV BeautyBio

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen any feedback on the value of the day today and wondering what anyone's thoughts are.  I'm a little intrigued but not sure if I want to try it out.  Anyone out there that has tried any of their items that would like to comment....TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on TSV BeautyBio

I don't know either

but Jamie is an excellent product rep

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Here are some reviews: https://www.qvc.com/BeautyBio-R45-The-Reversal-3-Phase-Retinol-Cream-System.product.A372270.html?sc=... Click onto “read reviews” or scroll down.
Trusted Contributor

I don't know too much about this product, I use retinol from my dermatologist....at least I know how much I'm getting...it's pricey but it's a large tube and you only use a small amount. I think I'll stick with it.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ladybuggirl @Shelbelle @QueenDanceALot @Karie2022 @Naturesbeauty  + all

I rely on my training as a scientist, which simply gives me a way to look at a new product. What is great about this one is GRADUAL increase in retinol. Retinol is widely regarded as something aging skin needs, though how much and how to apply varies.

Reviews on skin care are, as you all have probably discovered, problematic. First, it all depends on what the reviewer was using BEFORE, their expectations (realistic or not), strict compliance witht the application protocol, to name but a few. 

What is relevant is that many reviewers (HSN has the product, hence reviews) found a difference and it worked for them. 

I've ordered it. Plan to start the 45 day plan for the new year. 

Love that the Q allows returns, but I don't expect it to be utterly disappointing when the ingredients, protocol, application are well-stated.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor Great post. I pretty much don’t go by reviews. It’s like asking “what is your favorite” product you will get so many different answers. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your insight 1Professor.  I've been looking at this all day and was on the fence.  I am not expecting miracles by any means but I'm hoping for some type of result.  I'm been thinking about CO2RE but it scares me.  I only need it around my mouth area, my derm said the rest of my skin looked great.  I'm hoping this may be of some help.

Honored Contributor

More one star reviews than 5 star, red flag goes up!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

More one star reviews than 5 star, red flag goes up!!

That’s not a bad thing seeming how many 1,000’s have been sold. With it selling completely out with 3 TSV’s. Between selling at HSN, QVC, Sephora and all the high end stores. I think it would be worth trying. With a 60 day return, not bad.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do we even know the percentage of Retinol in there, we may already be using the same amount in another product. Consult Beauty Regenerol has 3%, highest OTC I have ever seen. I bought that one, just not tried it yet.