Valued Contributor

Re: Thoughts about Nick VS WEN ?

I was actually using this set before I switched over to WEN. Its was OK for my fine hair gave it some volume wasn't heavy on my fine hair. Has a 'grapey' scent sent but my results were just OK. I had to wash my hair by the 2nd day and with WEN can go about a week without needing to wash it. It also didn't moisturizes my hair enough. My hair tends to shed with sulfates shampoos and had some fallout with the products in the TSV, not a lot but more than usual. It just didn't work or my hair.  Something I really like about it, as he says its weightless and doesn't weigh down the hair. good for fine texutred hair that is weighed down easily.  WEN gives me more volume bounce, cleaner longer and overall its just better for my hair....but there are a lot of women on the boards that love this formula from Nick. It really does depend on your hair. 

Respected Contributor

Fifty women can use the exact same shampoo, conditioner and hair spray and get different results.  I have tried WEN and it worked for a few months but it takes too long to rinse and it is expensive.  I use what I have left over for a leave in conditioner and it works pretty well.  I agree with the poster who said washing your hair should be easy and not complicated.  I decided to give the NC TSV a try.  I would spend that much at the salon for shampoo and conditioner in smaller sizes.  Doesn't hurt to try.  If I don't like it, DH will use anything.

Regular Contributor

Thank you QVC Beauties for all of your insights! I ordered the TSV and am really looking forward to trying it!!

Respected Contributor

@Merciful One wrote:

Thank you QVC Beauties for all of your insights! I ordered the TSV and am really looking forward to trying it!!

I hope Nick's products work well for you, browneyesblue. Smiley Happy

I tip I would suggest is to use Nick's products as soon as you get them. That way, if it doesn't work well for you, you can send it back right away. DON'T throw the box or the return slip away.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the tips NC Bandwagon!