Trusted Contributor

Oh, dear.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: This thing rates a TSV??

Rates???  Why not?  No more or less than any other item they air for a TSV. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered TWO!!  Cannot wait to recieve them & share.

I'm so pleased to see the Q offering items of my faith, Thank you Q!    Smiley Very Happy 

Regular Contributor

Yes, yes it is and I find the sentiment and love very comforting and special. I'm going through some very tough times with sickness and a father that has had several amputations due to gangrene and that have left him with very little self esteem, hope or courage because it's very aggressive and the surgeries just continue.

I could desperately use some amazing faith, light and love more then ever to come my way, especially now. If I can gather just an ounce of hope from this TSV bracelet from the love and prayers that it was made within these women's loving hands, then I'll be one very humbled and honored woman.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, these items of faith rate a special value to some of us.

I was feeling especially sad this evening, remembering a friend (more like a sister to me) who died two and a half years ago from ovarian cancer.  Reading all about QVC's special Saturday event touched me so much, but also brought up memories of what my dear friend went through.  She was a sweet, gentle person of great faith.  She fought so hard to live, but in the end this terrible disease of ovarian cancer took her life.  She remained valiant to the end.

I could not sleep and turned on the TV.  There was this show.  I purchased several items, for me and for gifts.  I do feel closer to our Lord when I wear a medal or a cross, so this was a chance to get something new and meaningful to me and a few others.  

I do hope that all who see these presentations can view them as expressions of love and peace.  Certainly everyone will not share these beliefs, but I am certain most everyone will agree that our world needs love and peace.  

Thank you all.

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @SammySiamese, I am very sorry for all you and your father are going through right now.  I've said a little prayer for you both.  

Regular Contributor

PamfromCT thank you from the bottom of my heart and my prayers to you with hopes that you feel comfort and know that people love you too and wish you love and health always!! Your friend is always with you and in God's hands and your special heart!! Heart

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Yes, these items of faith rate a special value to some of us.

I was feeling especially sad this evening, remembering a friend (more like a sister to me) who died two and a half years ago from ovarian cancer.  Reading all about QVC's special Saturday event touched me so much, but also brought up memories of what my dear friend went through.  She was a sweet, gentle person of great faith.  She fought so hard to live, but in the end this terrible disease of ovarian cancer took her life.  She remained valiant to the end.

I could not sleep and turned on the TV.  There was this show.  I purchased several items, for me and for gifts.  I do feel closer to our Lord when I wear a medal or a cross, so this was a chance to get something new and meaningful to me and a few others.  

I do hope that all who see these presentations can view them as expressions of love and peace.  Certainly everyone will not share these beliefs, but I am certain most everyone will agree that our world needs love and peace.  

Thank you all.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend Smiley Sad.  But you've found something to represent the relationship you shared and her strength and how brave she was.  That's a good thing. 

Respected Contributor

@SammySiamese wrote:

Yes, yes it is and I find the sentiment and love very comforting and special. I'm going through some very tough times with sickness and a father that has had several amputations due to gangrene and that have left him with very little self esteem, hope or courage because it's very aggressive and the surgeries just continue.

I could desperately use some amazing faith, light and love more then ever to come my way, especially now. If I can gather just an ounce of hope from this TSV bracelet from the love and prayers that it was made within these women's loving hands, then I'll be one very humbled and honored woman.  

I am so sorry.  I hope these bracelets give you what you're looking for but something tells me you are already a very humbled and honored woman.  Peace to you.

Valued Contributor

I'd rather watch another Serta TSV.