Super Contributor

Re: Think Royln TSV - June 6, 2023

I read handbag sales are down around the world recently. I think many women are waking up that they only need a few to get by with. For me the Dooney Janine in classic black has been a good one from casual to dressy.

Floral Pillow
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I like it a lot, because it's different and I like different. But I can't carry the bags I have, so I'm trying to resist! I absolutely love the green one, but I already have two green bags. I love both of them too!   Smiley Wink

@beach-mom Not sure what you mean by "can't carry".  These bags are very lightweight, which is why I started buying them in the first place.

Respected Contributor

I can't help but think how we went from puffer jackets to puffer purses....it's a hard pass for me. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Um, no.

Honored Contributor

I believe I like all of the beautiful colors.

The price is right, considering the scheme of things/prices.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
Did it sell out? I just went to look at it online and it doesn’t show the colors or price. It said , “we’re sorry. Item is not at this time.” I wonder if it sold out or if they are afraid it will sell out before they can present again. Maybe it is temporary; maybe they will allow purchases once they are presenting again.

@GoodyShoes   It's right on the home page where it's supposed to be, apparently still available in all colors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I am a fan of Think Royln and own several bags but, forgive me if you like it, I think this one is a dud.  Very bland design, and I particularly dislike bags with a small opening and large bottom.  It is a hassle getting things in and out.  And the shiny vinyl works better in small bags, which I own.  I love the Wingmans, they are great for everyday, and I bought it in the shiny material, Color Block Nude, and did not like the way it wears, too stiff for my taste.  I like my large bags to be more malleable, shrink or expand depending on contents.

I do own the smaller Think Royln Triad in the vinyl, which is very nice, and can look elegant!  The side pockets are very useful!

Large, zoomable image of Think Royln Triad. 3 of 11

@NYCLatinaMe   I agree.  I like this brand, but I'm definitely passing on this TSV for the same reasons.  The shape is quite odd to me.

I love the one in the bottom photo you provided here!

Respected Contributor

I dont like it.  Looks cheap.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I like it a lot, because it's different and I like different. But I can't carry the bags I have, so I'm trying to resist! I absolutely love the green one, but I already have two green bags. I love both of them too!   Smiley Wink

@beach-mom Not sure what you mean by "can't carry".  These bags are very lightweight, which is why I started buying them in the first place.

Hi @NYCLatinaMe ! No - I meant I can't carry the ones I have because I have so many! I love them all, and some just sit. I do try to rotate, but I'm not one who changes her bags depending on the outfit she chooses.

I did resist the TSV - so far! LOL!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I like it.  As I said earlier, I have a smaller version of this bag.  I'm not really expecting it to last forever like a Dooney!