Frequent Contributor

I've been looking for some sort of device like this for a very long time.  After reading review after review for the ones sold at big box/online stores, I had given up on finding one that would last and give a decent massage. 

The Theragun Mini has very good reviews on Amazon and the Theragun website.  I think it would feel great on my feet when the plantar fasciitis flares up or when I get my huge muscle/stress knots up in my shoulder region. 

Has anyone tried this massager?   

Valued Contributor

I have the full size,  and it is worth every penny.

Respected Contributor

@Longhorn Gal @wildlifewitch 

When is this tsv airing?  

I may try it for a christmas gift for someone.  I think the mini might be a good way to start with this.  good for travel too I can imagine!  trying to decide too between the all black and the white with black.  maybe leaning towards the black

Frequent Contributor

@moonandthestars 

I believe it's the TSV on the 7th.  It's up for presale now #V37507 .  

They also have some additional attachments for it under #V37757 .  The attachments are $20 a piece on the Theragun website.  You get 4 on QVC for $56.90.  Seems like a pretty good deal. 

I wish QVC was offering the red mini, not that the color matters any.  I just like the red one on the Theragun site.  I'm leaning toward the pink just because I haven't found that color anywhere else.      

Respected Contributor

@Longhorn Gal   Thanks for the info!  I'm going to get this for someone as a gift for christmas - a guy - so I think maybe the black, but I'll wait for the presentation to see what the two toned white and black one looks like.  Thanks also for pointing out the good price on the attachments - I'll take a look at those.  Are you buying those also?  Probably important to have?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Theragun Mini TSV

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up on this.  My husband has one (a hypervolt though)  and loves but this will be perfect for when we road trip to visit the family (whenever we are able to do that).

Frequent Contributor

@moonandthestars 

After watching some of the presentations, I went ahead and bought the pink one and the additional attachments.  The rep went over those extra attachments, and I think it will make the mini just that more versatile.  I think it is going to feel wonderful.  

Respected Contributor

I am a runner and have tightness in my legs sometimes, can't wait to get this.  Bought the attachments too

Deb 

Occasional Contributor

I just received the mini theragun and find it heavy and cumbersome. I was surprised since this wasn't mentioned during any of the sells.  I am very disappointed.  I am returning this item since I won't use it because it is heavy and when used it actually hurts instead of being a soothing massage. 

Respected Contributor

@new jersey diva wrote:

I just received the mini theragun and find it heavy and cumbersome. I was surprised since this wasn't mentioned during any of the sells.  I am very disappointed.  I am returning this item since I won't use it because it is heavy and when used it actually hurts instead of being a soothing massage. 

I'm sorry you don't like yours.  I found it to be very comfortable in my hand and have used it several times since it arrived.  I even got out of bed during the night last night to deal with some restless leg movements and it worked like a charm.  I'm so happy that the TSV pricing is still available because I will be ordering one for my son and DIL for Christmas.  I think they will enjoy using it.  I'm confused why I can't leave a review though.