Respected Contributor

Re: The cutting board today’s special on hsn

I bought 3 MI....one for me, two for Christmas gifts. Thanks for sharing @fairydogmother.

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother Thanks for posting.  I bought 2 NJ - one for me and  one for a Christmas gift for a neighbor.  Also bought NC for Son and DIL who moved there 2 years ago.

I think it makes a nice gift.   

The price was good and the free shipping was a bonus. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I took one glimpse and was a bit horrified that someone came up with this product. Just shows how different our likes and dislikes are! Not every item is going to be one we want.

I hope those buying are delighted with it

Horrified?????   Why were you horrified?  Just wondering if I missed something.  

Regular Contributor

I know that Rhode Island was close to selling out this morning. 

Valued Contributor

I think Rhode Island would just be a coaster.  (A joke, folks!)

Valued Contributor

@fairydogmother    Hi! thanks for your post on this. I immediately went to HSN, where i rarely shop, but got our state's cutting board and accessories. Will make great gifts!

Respected Contributor

Cat SadGeorgia is sold out!  Hopefully it is brought back in the future.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother Thank you for posting about these.  I wish I had seen them before Georgia sold out.  I was born and raised here and where my parents live is actually on there.  They would love this.  Hopefully, this set will return before the holidays.

@CAcableGirl2 Let me know what you think of the Georgia set when it arrives.  I am hoping to get one for my parents for Christmas.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those that missed out, they also had them on the company's website and on Amazon.  You might check there.   They were around the same price but didn't include the coasters.  I bought 2 for cousins who live in Texas and Louisiana.   I also bought an Alabama for myself, mostly because while it didn't have my larger hometown listed, it did show this little community I taught at for a few years in bigger letters like it was a big town.  I just found that funny.  It had one store!

Respected Contributor

I got New Jersey and Puerto Rico! I plan on hanging them on the wall. We'll see!😅

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran