Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,876
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

I'm torn between the red abstract and the patchwork.  So, I checked my closet and most of my tees are black, red, orange and white along with an olive.  Realized they're kinda drab colors.  My jeans are mostly very light or navy.  Thought the patchwork would perk up my wardrobe and go nicely with the lighter jeans.  But, the abstract would probably go better with my dark tees and jeans.

 

Any suggestions on which will perk up my look?  I could really use your advice!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,539
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

I think some of the prints are very pretty. But generally I don't have an interest in the brand mainly because most of the styles offered are over-sized and somewhat voluminous. I'm very small and petite. Most of the styles would overwhelm me, including the TSV kimono. I'll pass.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,621
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

I have purchased a couple of items in the past and found them to be super comfortable and cool when it is hot and sticky out they also launder well, I use woolite and set the hand wash cycle.

 

I am thinking about at least two colors even though I am not a kimono person these are pretty and super cute.

 

I would not wear those print pants with them but I would wear over solids like the hosts (Leah, Marybeth).

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,184
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

@goldenlocks , get two!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,876
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!


@Auntg wrote:

@goldenlocks , get two!


 

 

I'm very tempted, @Auntg , orobably could use two 'think it will 'cause it's a good way to hide the dreaded love handles!!!!!Woman Very Happy  But, I'm trying to be good!Woman Wink 

Highlighted
Contributor
Posts: 32
Registered: ‎10-24-2016

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

The red abstract would be gorgeous with the other pieces you've described!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,876
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!


@JenniW wrote:

The red abstract would be gorgeous with the other pieces you've described!


Thanx @JenniW , that's the one I ordered!!!!  Still would like to brighten my wardrobe, but figured the red abstract would work best with I already have.  

 

Are you going to give it a try?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,592
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!


@goldenlocks wrote:

@JenniW wrote:

The red abstract would be gorgeous with the other pieces you've described!


Thanx @JenniW , that's the one I ordered!!!!  Still would like to brighten my wardrobe, but figured the red abstract would work best with I already have.  

 

Are you going to give it a try?


I ordered that one too.  I love the vibrant colors.  I'm also thinking of ordering the black floral.  I have a black jumpsuit that this would look great with. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,876
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!


@Pecky wrote:

@goldenlocks wrote:

@JenniW wrote:

The red abstract would be gorgeous with the other pieces you've described!


Thanx @JenniW , that's the one I ordered!!!!  Still would like to brighten my wardrobe, but figured the red abstract would work best with I already have.  

 

Are you going to give it a try?


I ordered that one too.  I love the vibrant colors.  I'm also thinking of ordering the black floral.  I have a black jumpsuit that this would look great with. 


@JenniW@Pecky , great minds think alike - huh ladiesWoman LOL!  @Pecky , I think that black floral would look great with black jumpsuit!!!!!  I'm still considering the patchwork 'cause I'd like to add in more softer colors for summer.  I basically wear tees, tanks and jeans; but that black floral is beautiful, not only for casual but also dressy!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,592
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!


@goldenlocks wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@goldenlocks wrote:

@JenniW wrote:

The red abstract would be gorgeous with the other pieces you've described!


Thanx @JenniW , that's the one I ordered!!!!  Still would like to brighten my wardrobe, but figured the red abstract would work best with I already have.  

 

Are you going to give it a try?


I ordered that one too.  I love the vibrant colors.  I'm also thinking of ordering the black floral.  I have a black jumpsuit that this would look great with. 


@JenniW@Pecky , great minds think alike - huh ladiesWoman LOL!  @Pecky , I think that black floral would look great with black jumpsuit!!!!!  I'm still considering the patchwork 'cause I'd like to add in more softer colors for summer.  I basically wear tees, tanks and jeans; but that black floral is beautiful, not only for casual but also dressy!


@goldenlocksThe patchwork is beautiful too.  I like they all look great with jeans.  I plan on also wearing the black floral with white jeans.