Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

I'm torn between the red abstract and the patchwork.  So, I checked my closet and most of my tees are black, red, orange and white along with an olive.  Realized they're kinda drab colors.  My jeans are mostly very light or navy.  Thought the patchwork would perk up my wardrobe and go nicely with the lighter jeans.  But, the abstract would probably go better with my dark tees and jeans.

Any suggestions on which will perk up my look?  I could really use your advice!

Honored Contributor

I think some of the prints are very pretty. But generally I don't have an interest in the brand mainly because most of the styles offered are over-sized and somewhat voluminous. I'm very small and petite. Most of the styles would overwhelm me, including the TSV kimono. I'll pass.

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased a couple of items in the past and found them to be super comfortable and cool when it is hot and sticky out they also launder well, I use woolite and set the hand wash cycle.

I am thinking about at least two colors even though I am not a kimono person these are pretty and super cute.

I would not wear those print pants with them but I would wear over solids like the hosts (Leah, Marybeth).

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme , get two!

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@eddyandme , get two!

I'm very tempted, @AuntG , orobably could use two 'think it will 'cause it's a good way to hide the dreaded love handles!!!!!Woman Very Happy  But, I'm trying to be good!Woman Wink 

Contributor

The red abstract would be gorgeous with the other pieces you've described!

Esteemed Contributor

@JenniW wrote:

Thanx @JenniW , that's the one I ordered!!!!  Still would like to brighten my wardrobe, but figured the red abstract would work best with I already have.  

Are you going to give it a try?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@JenniW wrote:

Thanx @JenniW , that's the one I ordered!!!!  Still would like to brighten my wardrobe, but figured the red abstract would work best with I already have.  

I ordered that one too.  I love the vibrant colors.  I'm also thinking of ordering the black floral.  I have a black jumpsuit that this would look great with. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@JenniW wrote:

I ordered that one too.  I love the vibrant colors.  I'm also thinking of ordering the black floral.  I have a black jumpsuit that this would look great with. 

@JenniW@Pecky , great minds think alike - huh ladiesWoman LOL!  @Pecky , I think that black floral would look great with black jumpsuit!!!!!  I'm still considering the patchwork 'cause I'd like to add in more softer colors for summer.  I basically wear tees, tanks and jeans; but that black floral is beautiful, not only for casual but also dressy!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@JenniW wrote:

@JenniW@Pecky , great minds think alike - huh ladiesWoman LOL!  @Pecky , I think that black floral would look great with black jumpsuit!!!!!  I'm still considering the patchwork 'cause I'd like to add in more softer colors for summer.  I basically wear tees, tanks and jeans; but that black floral is beautiful, not only for casual but also dressy!

@eddyandmeThe patchwork is beautiful too.  I like they all look great with jeans.  I plan on also wearing the black floral with white jeans.