Contributor

The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

What a unique piece with five beautiful prints! I'm in love with four of the five. Actually they're all pretty, I just can't wear yellow. It feels like a window into spring. I think I have to have the blue tie-dye. Is anyone else enchanted?

Respected Contributor

Re: The Tolani Kimono is Gorgeous!

Looks very pretty but not sure about sizing - do you order regular Q size?

Super Contributor

They are really pretty.  I didn't see the presentation, do they run large.  I have never had a kimono so I am not sure if it would look good on me.  

Contributor

From what I know of the models' & host's sizes, it looks like it runs true to size.

Honored Contributor

This offering is too gaudy for my taste, but I have several of the peasant type tops and I love those. I wear a small in her tops and a small in most QVC tops, but I always check the garment measurements online.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This reminds me of Susan Graver's vest she had a couple of years ago but this has an Asian touch.  Not for me.  Also, the pants to match are way to much design/print together.  Easy pass.

kindness is strength
Contributor

I agree the pants are too much. I would wear it with white pants or chambray jeans.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty- NO petite pants though I don't thiunk-

Respected Contributor

I’m a print person 100% but I wish she offered some vests. These kimono styles are just too much look for me personally. I think they’re beautiful though.

Honored Contributor

I love the blue and the Asian inspired and, most likely, would wear casually with jeans.