Respected Contributor

@on the bay 

Your grandma and mine would have been friends.  Except my grandma would have called the Bumble(that's for sure) Bella TSV a "hot mess."  That is, an embarassing hot mess.  No child of hers would ever wear that hot mess.

Super Contributor

They're all good "actors" & "liars" touting how beautiful, great, etc it is. Delighted to shop elsewhere, I am.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian,

My daughter says hot mess! a lot-it always makes me laugh.

This TSV reminded me of a coat I had.

It was kind of a shag coat that I loved way back when. It was sort of like a matted dirty sheep but I thought it was so cool and probably would be "in fashion, on trend, blah blah" today.It had hook and eye closures..

My father told me he would buy me a new coat if I promised to get rid of this one. I still wish I had that coat.

It was much better than this TSV!

Though the coat he got me was I must say beautiful- a long red wool type classic coat like the one my mother had that we loved. I do still have that one.😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

It's the hosts job to sell the items whether they like them or not. If they didn't do their job they would be fired. 

Valued Contributor

I'm still laughing for when Jill said she wears it to a black tie event......HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Coastalcarolina wrote:

Maybe that's what all the "new younger shoppers " like!  I never cared for the ripped jeans trend.  Maybe sloppy is the new fashion look.  They can wear it over their pajamas to the stores if it's cold outside 😁

Generation Z is everything that is wrong with our country. 

@Reever , That is an awful attitude. Every age group has good and bad and sometimes just different. I'm a boomer and trust me there are plenty of pills in our group. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl 

Right!  She should have had twoSherpa TSVs for her two wedding gowns.  "Dress it up or dress it down;" isn't that what Jill Martin always says? 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

So, I'm just curious: how many Bumble Bella Sherpa TSVs did you order so the hosts can  keep their jobs?

Full disclosure: I ORDERED 0.

Respected Contributor

@DRS101 wrote:

The only way todays TSV could be worse is if they offered the 3 nose hair clippers instead.

I am so fed up with QVCs idea of Christmas presents that I have refused to buy anything from them.  I have yet to be impressed with anything offered.

Amazon, for instance, has better choices, free shipping, and free returns.  Need I say more.

💯agree. Haven't bought one gift here yet, but have elsewhere. Sorry Q. (I did buy myself one TILI box and hoop earrings, I apparently got the last of, to replace a favorite set I got on Q years ago, SS narrow wedding band hoops, I wore all the time, lost one last summer...so upset. I've yet to really find the exact same...good white silver, made in Italy. These aren't bad though & I'll keep them, but "imported" so, likely made in China, not the same quality silver, and weren't cheap.)

Anyway... you made me laugh...the set of 3 nose hair clippers!! Omg...the day I heard that (because, yes, some days I still have it on in the background) I just couldn't....that has superceded the Poo Pourri "gift" for 2022!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Othereeeen wrote:

@DRS101 

Yep....looks like the Dollar Store truck delivered at the wrong warehouse ( for a YEAR) and no one was watching....so now they have all this re-seller stuff to dump on us..

This rag is a joke. And wasn't she just on a few weeks ago with some other sherpa stuff?

@Othereeeen   Sherpa is a cheap fabric.  Great profit if you charge enough, which is being done.  Jill loves the stuff.

I'll bet $he doe$$....if she convinces enough people of that, it helps pay for her Prada.