Valued Contributor

I bought 3, the pink plaid for sitting here at my computer, the red/black for taking my husband to the doctors office during December, and the black for anything. I also like Jill. I think she is great!

Super Contributor

Sweet Kitties

Thanks for that great chuckle for the day. Too funny!! (And right--on).  

Respected Contributor

I bought one and wear running back and forth to daughters house. My friends house is freezing so need it there.  Throw in the car and keep on hand.  Just in case coat. 

The button was not just Alberti's idea.  Many ladies said on forums and in reviews need button.

I got the red one last year and my grand daughter likes to take it and wear now and then.

I am so tired of hearing all the bs thrown at us by the hosts and vendors and that is for sure.  It is almost out of control or maybe I'm just moving on.  

I would not wear to many places they mention.  But I like no hood and button this time.  I also will wear to work in office and no problem with that.  Jean office. 

I enjoy mine and nice to cuddle in at home.  

Contributor
The whole generation? A terrible thing to say.
Regular Contributor

Enjoying Jill, I like she has the models and hosts do a role call on sizing. Terri sold me on the black earlier. 

Esteemed Contributor

I THINK IT IS VERY CUTE!
LIVE BY THE WATER AND IT WILL BE PERFECT FOR OUT ON THE DECK WHEN WE ARE CHILLING WITH A GLASS OF WINE OR GRILLING WHICH WE DO YEAR ROUND.

FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED, I HOPE YOU LOVE IT FOR WHATEVER YOU INTEND TO USE IT FOR.

HAVE A HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT!

Respected Contributor

I will order a few of them when they mark them down to $3 each with free shipping. The dog shelter here would love them for dog beds. 
Q needs to realize not every viewer lives in Siberia and needs nonstop sherpa everything or fleece everything or the blasted fur-trimmed boots. What's next? Sherpa eyeglass cases to keep my glasses warm? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 

I will NEVER understand that white sherpa or any material on the outside or cuff of boots....here where I live ( Western PA, near Lake Erie....Lake Effect Snow Lake Erie....!!!) that stuff won't stay white and clean for five minutes!!!!

Plus, shlepping thru parking lots when they are wet...think of the people you see spitting or coughing up lungers onto that wet sloppy pavement, that spashed up onto that white sherpa or knit, and onto even the bottoms of your pant legs. 

Bleeeecccchhhhhh!

PLEASE QVC enough with the Sherpa and ESPECIALLY the "cute" sherpa adorned boots for wet weather...

I have LL Bean classic rubber boots for bad weather....waterproof, easy to spray off in the garage over the drain, and no they are not cute, but my feet are dry and phlegm free when I get home from the store.

PS: NO ONE even looks at your boots when it's a wet, cold sloppy day...they ALL want to get home, get done for the day, make sure they don't forget something on their list,so they have to return to the god forsaken store, or hope their car starts when they come out of the store,out there in the darkat 5PM after a long day at work...

And if they have a "cute"  droopy cardi on, with no way to close it, they are too busy holding it shut in the winter wind... while they push a hundred pounds of groceries thru the wet parking lot!!! Cursing yes, looking at YOUR boots, nope!!!!

Sherpa on winter boots. Wear them to a wedding or the opera, but not in the wet!!!

SHEEESH!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Respected Contributor

Funny how they were "flying outa here" this morning and so far ( 10:00 pm my time) none are on wait list.