New Contributor

The only way todays TSV could be worse is if they offered the 3 nose hair clippers instead.

I am so fed up with QVCs idea of Christmas presents that I have refused to buy anything from them.  I have yet to be impressed with anything offered.

Amazon, for instance, has better choices, free shipping, and free returns.  Need I say more.

Respected Contributor

@DRS101 

Yep....looks like the Dollar Store truck delivered at the wrong warehouse ( for a YEAR) and no one was watching....so now they have all this re-seller stuff to dump on us..

This rag is a joke. And wasn't she just on a few weeks ago with some other sherpa stuff?

Respected Contributor
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❣️
Respected Contributor

immediate no.

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@DRS101 

Yep....looks like the Dollar Store truck delivered at the wrong warehouse ( for a YEAR) and no one was watching....so now they have all this re-seller stuff to dump on us..

This rag is a joke. And wasn't she just on a few weeks ago with some other sherpa stuff?

@Othereeeen   Sherpa is a cheap fabric.  Great profit if you charge enough, which is being done.  Jill loves the stuff.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

The only way I'd wear that is if I had the flu. Then I wouldn't mind if I barfed on it.

Super Contributor

Maybe that's what all the "new younger shoppers " like!  I never cared for the ripped jeans trend.  Maybe sloppy is the new fashion look.  They can wear it over their pajamas to the stores if it's cold outside 😁

Honored Contributor

haha! this is what my grandmother would have called a schmata😄 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to the reviews. 😈

Respected Contributor

@Coastalcarolina wrote:

Maybe that's what all the "new younger shoppers " like!  I never cared for the ripped jeans trend.  Maybe sloppy is the new fashion look.  They can wear it over their pajamas to the stores if it's cold outside 😁

Generation Z is everything that is wrong with our country.