Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Skechers TS IS A YAWN!

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I like the yellow ones.

I received the yellow shoes today and they are so cute. I found them to be very comfortable. I wear an 8M. 

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Agree.  Go to Marshalls or TJM and find Skechers like this for about $25.

Hate sneakers.

If you have a popular or odd size-QVC is a blessing, though-they are never available in the store.

Esteemed Contributor

I love sketchers but I also love to find them on sale and usually somewhere else.  My best guess wait until Zulily sells them for a discount. Or wait for AS IS or Clearance. 

Valued Contributor

Got mine today and they are so cute.  I got the yellow and they scream sunshine!  I am between and 8.5 and a 9.  Sometimes wide and sometimes not.  I read the reviews and got an 8.5 wide and they are great.  Just a little tad wide, but, will be great because my feet swell in warm weather and when I fly (which is why I bought them....to travel in). I love the slip on and off ease

Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived also. Fantastic fit. Wish i had bought more colors

Regular Contributor

I want to see the new updated styles Skechers offers - I see the new styles offered on Facebook all the time.  QVC seems to focus on the Go Walk Memory Foam shoes, which you can find a knockoff at WalMart for $11!  I want to see the new styles!

Honored Contributor

Not a Skechers fan, I have one pair and I'm sorry I didn't return them. I guess their the brand you either love or hate. I've been called a hater before.LOL