Valued Contributor

Brought this One Up  TSV back in February of this year,happy I purchased it. The only thing I wish back then if any of the female host, or even the  male vendor would had  lifted it up,as it was heavier then I ever  thought when the box came.

Am  hearing this one is 48 pounds think my One Up  which is the same1600 watts was like 38 pounds which was pretty heavy for me to lift ,still have some muscles left,but getting older.

I do see they are selling a cart,wish they would place one power station onto the cart,  I think I will be purchasing so I can just wheel it into any area of the house and not get a hernia.

Honored Contributor

Re: The One Up Power Station

I have a mid-size power station and it weighs about 35 pounds. I have it stored inside a rolling piece of luggage where I have stashed in a closet. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, that's a really good idea. Or if they designed it with small luggage type wheels and a retractable handle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Etoile308 

My rolling-luggage idea came out of the necessity of having to return the first power station I bought b/c it was defective. I had to take the thing to the PO and I had no idea how I was going to carry it there so thought of putting inside the luggage and rolling it to the PO out from my car. Worked out perfectly and then decided that was how I would store it as well. I can take it down stairs also. You cannot do that with that cart they're selling.