Contributor

Re: The 'No Socks" Trend --Not For Me!

I have socks on everyday of my life.  Why would socks be "old school"?  I tried wearing my flates at work without socks/hose and can't get used to it.  It feels terrible!

Esteemed Contributor

Different strokes for different folks. I hate socks. The only time I may wear them is in a boot. I also love walking barefoot. We are all different with different likes and dislikes. Live your life they way you feel comfortable but please not denigrate people who don’t do as you do
Esteemed Contributor

I wear the Skechers knit without socks & just toss them in the washer.  To each their own & I am a senior.

Super Contributor

I would never wear any type of shoes without socks or some type of foot covering, especially sneakers.  Not only do your feet sweat, but I don't care for the chafing against my skin.

Anyone remember Peds?  They're hard to find now, but I recently found Jessica Simpson brand 'peds' and I love them.  They're slightly thicker than Peds brand, so your toes don't poke through the material over time.  I don't wear them with my Reeboks or other athletic sneakers, but I wear them with fashion sneakers so it looks like you're not wearing socks.