Honored Contributor

They look excellent. 

I especially like the two-pack Skimmies Slip Shorts.  

Nice, high waist, and they look very comfortable.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

I keep getting e-mails saying "shipping delayed" with the Jockey TSV. How long do we wait? 

New Contributor

I keep getting the same emails, I wonder what's going on. 

Respected Contributor

mine arrived today 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

Re: The Jockey bras TSV

[ Edited ]

Mine arrived 2 days ago. I got the non-lined version. The straps aren't comfortable, they dig into my shoulders and they aren't adjustable. I knew that when I ordered them but I didn't think they'd hurt like they do. Maybe if I was smaller than a D cup they'd fit better.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the Jockey TSV, but I am also getting e-mails about my orders being delayed.  Cosmetics, hair care items, food items,  etc.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I didn't order the Jockey TSV, but I am also getting e-mails about my orders being delayed.  Cosmetics, hair care items, food items,  etc.

Forgot to add that I get HSN orders in a few days.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Jockey bras TSV

[ Edited ]

I got mine today and I must say I'm incredibly impressed with how soft they are! I'll wear one tomorrow for the day and see how it goes but just trying it on it was very comfortable and supportive but ias someone else pointed out the straps are not adjustable so we shall see

Edited to add that I fell between two sizes on the chart, I'm a 34 double D-36D, and even though the instructions were to size up I went down and so far I think I made the right choice

Respected Contributor

I got the molded cup bras and they seem great!  So comfortable, and the molded cup gives good modesty and isn't super thick.  I'm a 34B, size 4-6, and the small fits pretty good, but the band is on the last hooks though- These so far, seems great- very pleased. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered two sets of these bras and was very happy with the first set I wore.  I didn't get around to the second set until after the 30 days was up and I found that one of them had very sharp edges along the bottom of the clasp and scratched my back all day.  I had written a glowing review based on the first two but when I had this problem, I tried to contact Jockey customer service and I got nothing.  I sat on hold for over 20 minutes listening to cheesey music and repeated announcements that due to Covid...expect longer delays.  I finally got tired of hanging in there so I hung up.  Their chat line is closed (I checked several times.)  I also tried to email their customer service department and still have not heard back.  Apparently customer satisfaction is just another thing they say to get you to buy their product.  I wanted to go in and update my review and suggest people use, try or wear everything they buy within 30 days but of course, QVC doesn't give you that opportunity.  Apparently QVC doesn't read the items in their suggestion box because the requests for this option go back several years.