Respected Contributor

I have been buying these in the unlined version from the Jockey website. Most flattering, comfortable bras ever. As a 42 D, I appreciate how this style brings the girls up and forward. The bottom band doesn't roll. This is a great value for two of them. I wear a 2XL in this brand. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor
I have the older version but I do like this bra. I wear a small. They don’t ride up. I like the unlined non adjustable strap
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother @Teddixat  Thanks to both of you for the positive reviews.  I was curious because 32 band was included on the size chart.  Have worn Jockey panties for decades and also have several of their camisoles, but have been hestiant to try the bras.  The no roll up of the band even on a 42D is a great testimonial, because as you probably know rolling band is one of the drawbacks to the comfort of some wireless bras.  

Respected Contributor

I need a serious bra upgrade, so I ordered the Spanx TSV 3 weeks ago, but they Have NOT arrived!!  
I might have ordered these but I don't know if I need them or not!  It's annoying. 

Honored Contributor

wish they would offer better color combos on these types of deals

such as 

2 of same color

agree or not ?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Jockey bras TSV

[ Edited ]

As a size 12 40DD I have found that any bra I have tried without underwires resulted in one large bouncy uniboob after only a few minutes of wearing them.   I need seperation in the middle for both comfort and look.  It seems up and forward for me would give exactly that result.  If any are DD or larger and have worn these do they seperate and give support?  Because they are fairly inexpensive I would possibly try these for at least wearing around the house.

(edited) Found answer to my question by closely checking out the video and find it is a uniboob look  even on a smaller chest and definitely on the vendor rep.   Aslo is way too stretchy to provide teh support I need and want.  

Super Contributor

Yes, I do!  I ordered the Spanx a few weeks ago for DD and we felt the same.  I love the positive reviews on these Jockey bras and never had a Jockey bra.  I liked the video and reviews so going to try them!

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

As a size 12 40DD I have found that any bra I have tried without underwires resulted in one large bouncy uniboob after only a few minutes of wearing them.   I need seperation in the middle for both comfort and look.  It seems up and forward for me would give exactly that result.  If any are DD or larger and have worn these do they seperate and give support?  Because they are fairly inexpensive I would possibly try these for at least wearing around the house.

(edited) Found answer to my question by closely checking out the video and find it is a uniboob look  even on a smaller chest and definitely on the vendor rep.   Aslo is way too stretchy to provide teh support I need and want.  

I appreciate your commens. I almost pushed the button but I heard the vendor saying she was a 42 and in 3XL and I'm a solid 44 c-d so I thought....you better pass on this one....I don't want to waste money to have to pay to send it back.  

I have "given' QVC too much money in the past just trying on an item and returning.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

I have been buying these in the unlined version from the Jockey website. Most flattering, comfortable bras ever. As a 42 D, I appreciate how this style brings the girls up and forward. The bottom band doesn't roll. This is a great value for two of them. I wear a 2XL in this brand. 

Thank you for starting this thread and thank you for the positive review.  I'm contemplating trying this because I have been feeling very uncomfortable in my bras that I've been wearing forever (an underwire) and wanting to change to something else.  I immediately think I need the molded but the unlined appeals to me but what do you do about modesty?  Doesn't everything show thru?  Also, if I follow the guide, it is true to size?

Respected Contributor

Re: The Jockey bras TSV

[ Edited ]

I followed the Jockey size chart and got my best fit. Again, for reference, I'm a 42D, 5'4", currently weigh 151. I fall at the outer limit of the XL on the chart. So I order the 2XL. Comfortable band size and excellent coverage. I also have the XL in my dresser. I can fasten it but it is tight and the cups don't fully cover. Because I've lost 15 pounds on WW, and continue to lose, I anticipate being able to wear the XL at some point. 
Modesty? To be honest I don't worry about it. There is just enough fabric in the bra cups to provide enough coverage. If I go I into a cold air conditioned place, well yeah there might be a slight "issue". Not to where its gross or obscene. 😉

Also, having tried Breezies and the Rhonda Shear bras, they are way less flattering, less comfortable and not made well. In my opinion. 

Harmonize the World