Respected Contributor

The Cozelle Robe special at evine

What do you all think of it? It's short with a hood.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Cozelle Robe special at evine

I think it's cute, but if it were cold enough to wear polyester velour, I would want it to be longer. It looks too hot to me. 

Respected Contributor

Vamp, good point.

I like that it's not a wrap robe. It seems that's all I see in the stores and they hit me weird.

For 20 bucks I may have to get it although their shipping sucks. It takes almost a month for a special value.

The last one I got took so long I tried to cancel it. I'm disenchanted with them right now.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was okay for a robe but I'd not wear it around like they were suggesting last night.  To me it looks exactly like a bathrobe. They were suggesting wearing it to run errands, etc.   

I have the same problem with the shipping from them since they've made the switch to Evine.  Generally it takes 3 weeks before I get items. 

If it were free shipping I might be more tempted. But they don't refund original s/h so if it doesn't work out, it would be a loss of 20 bucks because it wouldn't be worth returning. 

Respected Contributor

They said to wear it running errands?? That's ridiculous. I dislike when these shopping channels say anything to sell their wares.

I saw a woman in what looked like a nightgown/housecoat yesterday at Target. But then it occurred to me it could have been a swimsuit cover-up.

My last purchase took so long like I said, they only offered to refund my lousy $2.99 shipping charge. Big whoop. 

Contributor

I bought it because it looked cute, and I am always cold sitting in my AC house.  I think they said it was a lightweight velour, so with luck, it will do what I need it to do.

The one host was wearing it open over jeans (I think?) and a tank.  Because it has that drawstring, she thought it could work that way.  I don't think I would wear it outside the house, but for $20, it seemed worth it.  I like the hood and the zipper.  

Honored Contributor

I thought the fabric looked cheesy, and nowhere I could find did they have any measurements listed so I passed.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Looking at it on the host, it just looked to me like an ugly short bathrobe. I couldn't figure it out or why she was wearing a bathrobe during the segment. Then I later saw what it was. I didn't find it attractive but that's JMO.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I had to laugh because I tuned in sometime during that 10:00 hour and saw Wendy Russo and the vendor wearing it.  I thought to myself that it looked like they were wearing bathrobes.  Then I found out it WAS a bathrobe.  LOL Wendy had it on over jeans and a top and the vendor had it on over a dress.

Wendy was the one who claimed she wore it all the time on the weekends to run errands and the vendor said she wears it as a swimsuit cover-up.  

Contributor

My robe arrived already--a few days ago, in fact. I was surprised, because EVINE does tend to be slow in the shipping department, but they were on the ball this time.

The robe is really nice.  The fabric is soft and not too thick for summer.  I would not say it is terribly oversized, either.  It does have a bit of a chemical smell, so I will wash before wear.  I got one for me and one for my teenage daughter, and she likes hers, too.  Smiley Happy