Honored Contributor

@itsmagic   Right on, the reason I have lots of berkshire throws always on my sofa and rocker. Love their 50x70 throws.

Esteemed Contributor

I have 2 comfy's, the original and the light weight one. LOVE LOVE LOVE both of them.  so warm and comfortable, no need to throw off the throw anymore and be cold to go to kitchen for something. I move around freely with mine on.   I gave them to 2 daughters and 2 grand daughters last year and they too love them.  One daughter takes hers to football games and keeps really warm.  Many ladies that saw her at the games ordered them also.  Grand daughter 9, was excited to show her friend and the friend had one too.  We all love them.  

I too have throws but strickly for display now.  No one uses them any more.  We hang our comfys in a closet when not in use.  Saving money on heat and staying warm and cozy, win win for me.

Respected Contributor

I bought one for my granddaughters husband. He is one big guy and wraps himself in a blanket now before he sits in his recliner.

Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm sure that some will be pleased with the gift. As for me, I would consider it a gift of spite. Different strokes. 🤷‍♀️

"Of spite"? Seems ungrateful. It's $40 and the person would probably not be giving it out of spiteful intentions

If I got that , it would mean that the person doing the giving didn't know me at all. Since when does the price of the gift signify, I would rather get a 5.00 gift that was given with thought. 
" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure some love it, but its not for me either, and I think its overpriced (as is a lot of things on QVC lately).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I saw it at Fred Meyer today for 19.99.

Frequent Contributor
I bought 4 of these last year. One for me and three for my kids. We love them since it keep us warm in the house. I don’t care how it looks since the main purpose was to keep warm.
Esteemed Contributor

@dex.  Plenty of knockoffs of everything out there.  Buyer beware

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@dex.  Plenty of knockoffs of everything out there.  Buyer beware

That Fred.meyer comfy came in a as seen on tv box...don’t know if it was a knockoff.

Esteemed Contributor

I have both the sherpa & the lighter one.  I have worn them to football games, the Christmas light parade and baseball games.  I love them cause I always used to tote a blanket.  Just wish the neck hole was larger.  I always get asked where I got it.  Nicely made and great materials.  Perfect for living in the mountains.