Respected Contributor

Reminds me of the hype over the Slanket a few years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm sure that some will be pleased with the gift. As for me, I would consider it a gift of spite. Different strokes. 🤷‍♀️

"Of spite"? Seems ungrateful. It's $40 and the person would probably not be giving it out of spiteful intentions.

Thanx, @HeatherAG .  I ordered one for myself, one for a cousin (older home and gets cold) and one for a BFF 'cause she's had med problems and this should help her stay warm.  Felt badly after thinking it might seem a spiteful gift!  I think they'll be grateful - it gets cold up here in the northeast.

Valued Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Reminds me of the hype over the Slanket a few years ago.

I completely missed the "Slanket".  Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

I love my Slanket and still use it every day even in the summer.  

I honestly do not get the appeal of the Comfy.  To each their own I guess but I just don't get it at all.

Valued Contributor

I have the other Comfy that is the oversized sweatshirt.material (not this blanket material).  It's lighter in weight and looks great with leggings. I recently received it so I haven't used it yet plus we've been having up and down Fall temps.  Supposed to get really cold next week so I'll wear it then.  I did try it on and I really like it.  I was thinking about getting this TSV one for those really really  cold snowy type days. Or, I can see this being very comforting if you're home with one of those winter colds and a hot cup of tea too.    

Valued Contributor

Really great points here about it being difficult to store, how it can be too bulky for smaller folks, and how it can’t be displayed nicely like a throw. All I keep thinking is how embarrassed I would be if the doorbell rang and anyone saw me in it and how strange it would look. Also, I always reach the point where I get too warm and it’s easy to just temporarily remove the blanket, but with this you’d have to keep taking it off and putting it back on. 

Honored Contributor

I've given a few to family members.  They laugh but they've kept them.

I keep one here for me.  I have a total electric house.  A few years ago during a huge snow storm my electricity went out, no heat nothing.

No one could get to me and I couldn't get out.  During the day I stayed in the car with the cat and watched movies.

I wish I'd have had that thing back then!  I love the way people take something simple and make a lot of money from it.

Respected Contributor

I was tempted this morning....it's cold and windy here now, and I've had to turn the furnace on a few times.  They just looked so cozy!

Then I had a talk with myself.  I have three thick, warm robes hanging in my closet, Sherpa lined slippers and cabin socks, several sets of flannel and fleece pj's, and a couple of warm and lovely Basso fur throws.  I have absolutely NO need for a Comfy or anything else to be warm and cozy at home this winter!  

So I was able to restrain myself!

Honored Contributor

Giving it as a gift? Never! It makes the hosts look huge.

Regular Contributor

I Ordered them for my two sons..  I think they look cozy and might even be good for shoveling SNOW...( mysons are in their 40's)

I do have one comment about the parents holding the baby in the commercial.  I noticed the baby has bare legs!!! and they are all bundled up!!!!