Honored Contributor

I can't imagine wearing that thing!  It adds 50 lbs to your silhouette and if I'm gonna be lazy then what the heck I might as well indulge all winter....NOT!  Plus it looks to be very cumbersome when trying to move around in it.

I can only imagine using it when on the couch watching TV.  In that case I might as well just use my beautiful throws instead.

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Looked intriguing last night after I lay awake, unable to sleep, and saw it presented over and over and over (re-run shows) until I could recite the dialog!!!

I ALMOST considered ordering it.....

Then later this morning as I sat at my computer table, I was thinking OK....suppose you now had 15 yards of polyester draped and drooping around you while you are sipping coffee and trying to use the keyboard on the laptop...

Nope. Not practical.

Then, I realized my current fluffy robe IS 100% polyester.

It washes like a dream ( never loses color, pills, shrinks or runs...after all...it IS made out of plastic!!!) and it is fluffy. Dries on the line in about 15 minutes.

Polyester is NOT what I would consider a "warm" fabric....not to me, anyway.

O well. To those who DID buy, enjoy! It does look like for watching TeeVee on the couch it'd be OK, but I don't do that.

In the ad they show those two kids racing down the stairs, dressed in the droopy comfy....all I could think what if they trip and do thousands of dollars of damage to thier teeth or skulls!!!!!

I agree with the poster who opined that the thing does not look attractive when it's just flung onto the couch ( unlike say, a throw...)

If I bought one and didn't care for it, I'd cut it up and use it for pet bedding!!!! Looks like it'd be great for that!

@Othereeeen   Haha!  My dog would love it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I had to notice all of the reviews, under all of the product numbers, that said it was too tight in the neck.

Later they said that because of complaints about the neck being too small, they added 4" to the neck size and the reviews still say the neck is too small.

That's a deal breaker for me, I can't stand anything snug in the neck, even turtlenecks.

I agree with a lot of others, I'm fine with my sweats, fuzzy socks and a cozy throw around the house and I sure wouldn't wear this out of the house.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, thank you, @Carmie ! I just talked my wife,@LibbyLib out of these for these reasons! She's sticking with throws. Whew! 😌

@Carmie wrote:

The comfy is a practical product that I am sure is appreciated by many cold people.

The only downside to the product is...where to keep it.  It's not as attractive as a throw and very bulky.  I would hate to have a couple of them all over the living room.  

Also storage out of season is an issue....I have no more room in my linen closet.  It is a cute idea though.

Respected Contributor

This wouldn't be good for me. The other night it was 40 degrees and I had to turn on the AC because I had a hot flash right before bed! I don't get cold easily, and I have several throw blankets and a weighted one if I need instant warmth. 

Esteemed Contributor

I got one for DH last year. He saw the demo. 

He had a stroke almost 15 years ago and sometimes he just can't get warm.

He loves it.

Frequent Contributor

I live in Calif..bay area..I love my comfy. It saved me a ton of money last year by keeping the thermostat down,,I really do not care what I look like wearing it as it is not a fashion statement or show that I am participating in..I am simply trying to stay warm and this does it..It is not only warm and cozy but soft..I am 5 ft3 in,,and yes it covers a great deal of me and that is why I ordered it in the first place. I am warm when my power goes out like a couple weeks ago..and maybe Sunday when the winds kick up again. I know I have a nice snuggly wrap to put on and be warm. So if anyone thinks it looks funny,,think again..it is for warmth .

Respected Contributor
I’m a sports mom and think it would be useful when it’s 40 degrees out and I’m sitting on metal bleachers or in a lawn chair at the field.
Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm sure that some will be pleased with the gift. As for me, I would consider it a gift of spite. Different strokes. 🤷‍♀️

"Of spite"? Seems ungrateful. It's $40 and the person would probably not be giving it out of spiteful intentions.

Valued Contributor

I think it would be better with snaps or a zipper. I'm always taking off a warm piece of clothing because I get too hot. Then I get cold and need to put it back on. This would be too  confining for my situtations.