Honored Contributor

Re: The Comfy Sweatshirt Blanket TSV

I had no idea so many people were so nervous about how they look sitting at home a soccer or football game. It must be stressful to live that way. Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it and it came yesterday. Too much sleeve! Way too much sleeve! And I don’t think the cuffs will keep them up.  Nobody has arms this long or needs a sleeve this wide…IMO. I tried it on over a couple of layers that I already had on; I won’t be wearing it over bare arms. Actually, I’m not sure I’ll be wearing it at all. It’s warm and except for the sleeves it’s comfortable. But the sleeves… Dealbreaker. 

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

When I saw this as a TSV I immediately thought of my youngest son who is always wrapped up in a blanket.  When he looked at the pics he said No.  Now he asks me almost every day if I've ordered one for him.  LOL  I may break down and order him one for x-mas.  I'm just worried about it being way to big for him since he's only 10.

New Contributor

I received my Comfy sweatshirt blanket yesterday and I love it!  It is very cozy. 

Frequent Contributor

Well, I end up ordering two of these.  The gray one came first for my daughter and I'd tried it on.  It is very comfy and warm.  I saw a lot of the comments.  I figured it clearly stated it's a sweatshirt blanket.   So I wouldn't care how I look because I'm wearing it at home.  As for the head opening, it worked fine for me.  As for sleeves being too long, I can always push it up.  If I'm wearing a blanket, I wouldn't even have a hood or sleeves.  I think it would be more hassle.   I'm waiting for my purple one to arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

Got mine in grey and love it.  Nicely made, but wish it had a half zipper in front.  Once on I have no problem with the neck, arms or hood.  I love that the armpit area is large and not binding at all.  Can’t wait to wear it and now my daughter wants one for football games.

Honored Contributor

Got them today, love them, agree a half zip would be nice!  We can use them in REALLY cold weather or for a game in the cold. 

Respected Contributor

I’m waiting for the burgundy one which is on advanced order and will be shipping in a week or two.  I plan to wear mine while watching TV or on the computer, as I love to feel warm and cozy while keeping the heat down a few degrees.  I really don’t care if I look silly, as I don’t plan to wear it outside of my home.  I’m definitely going for comfort with this purchase.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I can't wait to go to the mailbox in mine!  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

It's PERFECT if you want to look like the Michelan man.