Respected Contributor

Re: The Comfy Sweatshirt Blanket TSV

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As an aside, I envision Shawn presenting this tonight with the obie belt tied around the waist and some 5" high heel wedge boots.  Woman LOLWoman LOL 

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Regular Contributor

I think it looks way too bulky for kids or smaller adults. I wouldn't want all that bulk scrunched up on the sleeves! They do look silly & would never buy one!

Respected Contributor

the first thing that came to mind when I viewed it this a.m. was a child's toy from years ago 'Weebles' (?) they were weighted on the bottom and kids couldn't knock them over ! The commercial went  "weebles wobble but they don't fall down !" 

It can serve a purpose but I think there are probably more attractive alternatives as mentioned. I like warm jammies , maybe a robe and electric throw for lounging. But it would be good for safety reasons .

Honored Contributor

I would never spend money on something like that, we are just not novelty type product lovers in my family. I bought my son one of those slankets that were so popular and he never took it out of the packaging, he gave it to a friend when he was moving.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What about this item says to anyone you wear it for looks?  That's simply absurd.  It is something to wear around home to be warm and cozy.  Beyond that, I can't imagine what prompted some of the silly comments.

I seriously doubt it's to wear to church or the grocery store. 

Sounds like some think they are way more beautiful, sophisticated or fashion forward or maiybe on 24-hour reality tv for the life I live. 

Honored Contributor

Not for me or anyone else I know but then again it looks super cozy & warm.

I loved the "slanket" from many years ago we are still using it!!!

Respected Contributor

When those little kids come running down the stairs ( in the presentation video) all I can think is ...Broken Bones or broken teeth when they trip on that monstrosity.

People......go to Walmart, to the men's section, and buy two pairs of long undies, tops and bottoms. They come in black and dark blue and look like leggings from a distance if you go to the mailbox or outside for a few moments to fill the bird feeder for instance.

I LIVE in them all winter. ANd they are CHEAP!!!!!

To me, this "comfy" thing is just ANOTHER gimmick....like the" weighted blanket" and the 400 itereations of "CopperKrap" cookware that works as well as anything you have in your cupboard at home.

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone noticed the TSV’s lately are just not a good deal?? This one is only $5 less and then add tax on top of S&H, really sad!
Occasional Contributor

I wouldn`t call this a special value.  You get a whopping $5 off, and pay $5.50 for S&H. Not much of a deal to me.  Special values should be at least $10.00 off with free shipping and handling. This TVS should be $24.99, and then it would be a special value.

Honored Contributor

If my house is that cold I'd need mittens, a wool face mask and insulated pants to wear with it.