Respected Contributor

Re: The Comfy Sweatshirt Blanket TSV

Image result for comfy sweatshirt blanket

Contributor

Ordered 3 of these and stilll havent gotten them! 

The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother~
Esteemed Contributor

Think I’ll be ok, I’m very small.

Honored Contributor

On the most recent Shark Tank program, 12/2/18, this item was recapped because of their success. The first few weeks after it was on Shark Tank initially, they hit $1 million in sales. Currently they have made $15 million in sales. Barbara Corcoran was the Shark who took the brothers under her wings.

For those of you who wondered who would buy this item, evidently a lot did. They mentioned that the first six times they were on QVC they sold out each time. Think it has only been one year since they were on Shark Tank and Barbara invested in them (I could be wrong on how long it has been).

It may have not been every one's cup of tea, but it doesn't have to be to make a lot of money. Heart

Respected Contributor

I am wearing my TSV Comfy Sweatshirt for the first time tonight.  The temperature dropped today and when I got home from work, I couldn’t get rid of the chill, even though I had the heat on as well as my infrared heater.  I am as warm as toast right now and this garment is cuddly and soft.  I am very happy because this is exactly why I bought this.

An added benefit is that it is a cat magnet, LOL.  One of my cats has been making biscuits on my sleeve as soon as he figured out that I was wearing something big and fluffy. 😊

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem That's funny about the cat. ha!

I was thinking yesterday about how I could have used this item. It got below freezing for a few nights, and it would have been nice to get in it and curl up, watch TV, drink some hot chocolate, etc.

There were a few years where our community had power problems. Think the area was growing too fast and the utilities people were not keeping up with us! ha! Anyway, electricity in the area went off several times during the winter. This TSV would have been great to wear had it been created long ago. Instead, I was wearing a whole bunch of layers of clothing to keep warm rather than just one Comfy Sweatshirt Blanket.

I'm would think people who have cabins in areas where power may be a problem, they would like this. There is such an area about hour from where I live and the news occasionally talks about the power problems there.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was 11 here when I woke up this morning.  I love my grey comfy and may not take it off as we are expecting more snow tomorrow.  I want to add that I wore mine to the light parade Saturday.  A lot of people wrapped in blankets wanted to know if I got it at Walmart so I checked them out.  Definitely not the same quality.