Valued Contributor

Re: The Comfy Sweatshirt Blanket TSV

I just saw Jane presenting this item and it was almost past her knees in length.  It was huge and nearly swallowed her up around the shoulders and in the chest area.  She said that she could go out for coffee in it.  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

It is just so overwhelming!...I get hot flashes just looking at it!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Contributor

ordered a few black and navy  - definitely will come in handy at high school evening football games - also fall baseball.  so many times we bring blankets to wrap up in - these should work out well.

Trusted Contributor

If you have to wear one of these things to keep warm in your house, then maybe you should consider moving to a warmer climate.  

Respected Contributor

Elderly people sometimes feel an urgent need to make a trip to the bathroom immediately.  What an ordeal it would be getting out from under all that material!

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

If you have to wear one of these things to keep warm in your house, then maybe you should consider moving to a warmer climate.  

Some people don't have the financial resources to move or keep the house really warm in the winter. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like it and ordered two, burgandy & grey.  I live where fall & winter are cold and snowy.  I always lug a big blanket to the football games. A small town we have a lot of Christmas activities and usually snow for the Christmas light parade.  I am going to keep one in my trunk.  

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Elderly people sometimes feel an urgent need to make a trip to the bathroom immediately.  What an ordeal it would be getting out from under all that material!

@maximillian All you do is pull it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no not another one of those things. Remember the "slanket" from years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

What about this item says to anyone you wear it for looks?  That's simply absurd.  It is something to wear around home to be warm and cozy.  Beyond that, I can't imagine what prompted some of the silly comments.

I seriously doubt it's to wear to church or the grocery store. 

Sounds like some think they are way more beautiful, sophisticated or fashion forward or maiybe on 24-hour reality tv for the life I live. 

@Sooner people in this very thread are talking about wearing it out to their kids' football games and soccer games.