Super Contributor

Re: The Canon camera TSV is coming back again (third time) and I would like to know...

I think I am going to purchase this camera!!!! Very excited as there are so many things happening this summer that I would like to capture on something other than a cell phone. Thanks for all the reviews

Valued Contributor

Re: The Canon camera TSV is coming back again (third time) and I would like to know...

This camera caught my eye but I am only beginning to look into buying a new camera. I will read the reviews as well but this seems like a great deal. I know nothing about cameras so I am taking my time and researching and looking into different makes and models.

I really hated to pass this up but I really want to research and research so when I do buy one, I've done my homework since I won't be buying another camera for a long time.

New Contributor

For anyone who did not get the TSV, I would highly recommend a great offer that QVC currently has for the Pentax K-50. For $50 more than the Canon T5 TSV price, you are getting a much better camera. I admit that I am a biased "Pentaxian", but honestly, if you do some online research, you will see it's the better camera and a very good deal.

E278299 Pentax K-50 DSLR Camera 2-Lens Kit Bundle w/16GB SC Card, Bag

Edit: Forgot to add that it has free shipping and 6x easy pay.