Trusted Contributor

I just wanted to thank QVC for their recents TSV's.  

In the past few weeks, I've purchased the Laurie Felt boyfriend jeans, the Slatkin hob knob candles, the Philosophy mega shower gels and body lotions, and the California Innovation tsv's.  

They were all shipped and received in a timely manner, and in my opinion, were quality, value and convenient.

So, instead of the usual Q bashing, thanks are in order !

Honored Contributor

Glad you got some things you like!  Smiley Happy

(I've had mostly good experiences over the many years I've been with the Q.)

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1   Thank YOU for a positive post about ours hosts here on this forum!

Enjoy your goodies!

Valued Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

I just wanted to thank QVC for their recents TSV's.  

In the past few weeks, I've purchased the Laurie Felt boyfriend jeans, the Slatkin hob knob candles, the Philosophy mega shower gels and body lotions, and the California Innovation tsv's.  

They were all shipped and received in a timely manner, and in my opinion, were quality, value and convenient.

So, instead of the usual Q bashing, thanks are in order !

I was so close to ordering the candles.  I guess I should have. I did order three items on free shipping Sunday—a Susan Graver top and two Bare Minerals. Two arrived the following Thursday and one on Friday. All were perfect!

Honored Contributor

It's good you are enjoying the TSV's. 

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1  ITA! Enjoy your new treasures! Smiley Very Happy

The last TSV/QVC2 Big Deals I got were the Barefoot Dreams shrug, a Lug crossbody, a Valerie Parr Hill bunny holding a lantern and the latest Denim & Co 11" inseam shorts...very happy with all of them.

Here's a pic with the VPH bunny...

P4830938.JPG

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1  It is always nice to see positive posts here!

Respected Contributor

The Harry Slatkin candles were just beautiful. So much nicer than expected. I only wish I got two sets,

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 - That's really nice of you to give them a compiment! I'm sure they like seeing posts like yours!

I get a lot of the TSV's too. I've discovered new brands, some of which are now favorites, and I like the fact that you have multiple times during the day to learn about them. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't be here! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

My recent favorite TSV:  the two beautiful maxi dresses, sold as a set, by Renee. The value was outstanding, and according to the reviews, many others agree. I am already enjoying these dresses so much. Thank you, Renee, and QVC!