Trusted Contributor

Thank you, QVC, for today's TSV...

I have only turned on your channel for 5 minutes today.  Could not listen to the vendor for more than that.  It has been a very nice, peaceful day.  Please schedule more TSVs of this nature.   

Fire still burning here in California- in canyons 1/2 bloc from our home.   We are fine, but the ashes...and heat.  So fortunate that only a few homes were destroyed considering the thousands of acres burned since Friday lunchtime.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you, QVC, for today's TSV...

Maybe you should buy the "I am blessed" top. 😀

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't tempted to order, either.  The fabrics that line of clothing uses would all be prone to piling.  Over priced for what they were.  I also don't use my body as a billboard for anything.

Honored Contributor

I hate those stupid " message " shirts, but if they must sell them they could maybe come up with some clever sayings instead of those trite phrases.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

What a waste of energy.

Trusted Contributor

The description page notes there are 10 reviews but I have not been able to see the reviews any of the times I tried to find them.  I did read questions and answers. It was mentioned by some of those who purchased it in advance that it pills even with careful washing.  It has 3 stars and maybe a portion of the forth.  Where are they?  At this time I am not willing to trust the fabric at any price.  I have purchased enough pieces the last few years that have pilled even with gentle short washed and laid to dry.  This is not the first time that known reviews seem to disappear during special promotions.  I am truly blessed but I know that in my heart.  I don't need to advertise it on my chest.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear any shirts with any type of writing on them.