Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC for a made in America "Today's Special Value"

I bought the camo bag early, excited to receive it.  I like the size, construction, look, and it's made in the USA!!! 

Super Contributor

Got the R.Riveter TSV today.  Love it ❤️❤️❤️  I too love the size.  Perfect.  Not huge, and not small. Just right. Got the Camo .  It's awesome.  Thank you ladies who made it!  

Honored Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

Got the R.Riveter TSV today.  Love it ❤️❤️❤️  I too love the size.  Perfect.  Not huge, and not small. Just right. Got the Camo .  It's awesome.  Thank you ladies who made it!  

@Infinite Mom 47 Thanks for posting.  My camo hasn't shipped yet.Smiley Sad  I can't wait to get it.  I am thinkingg about ordering their wallet too.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the show.  Good for QVC.   Hope they have more shows like that.  I am all for buying Made In America products.   I do not want to support countries that exploit child labor to manufacture their goods.   I play my favorite patriotic song...  "God Bless The USA" sung by Lee Greenwood every night before going to bed.  Makes me proud to be American.  🇺🇸

"Staying safe by staying home"

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

CD8C359E-2365-4FEA-8E83-3AFCED360D23.gif