Regular Contributor

Thank you!!! I'm Saving Lots of Money

Thank you QVC.  I have my Christmas shopping completed much earlier this year.  The frequent special offers and Easy Pays really helped in purchasing just the right gift for my 10 grandchildren.  Since I don't have the Insider in front of me, I am also saving money.  I do not spend time on the computer unless I have seen something that I am interested in.  Since the Insider magazine is going to be online only, I anticipate saving a lot of dollars.  I just didn't realize how much I would look at the magazine while waiting for an appointment and see something I thought I needed.  This new format will reduce my impulse buying and make me much more intentional about my purchases.  So far, the InsideQ holds zero interest for me which is a very good thing for my Q Card. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Thank you!!! I'm Saving Lots of Money

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Valued Contributor

I'm saving lots of money because I won't buy any of the Q's TSVs.  None of it appeals to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not watching due to endless gift shows.  Even the shows I would be interested in, like Denim & Co or Susan Graver are showing more winter clothes.  Don't need that where I live.  I have enough of everything and am shifting my daily focus to more important things than shopping.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I bought one gift from QVC, Cuddlebuds for my daughter.

I bought more gifts for my granddaughters from HSN. They had these cute slippers, they had PJ's,

That's it.

My husband and son like LL Bean and my daughter likes Sundance. The rest of my granddaugters gifts will be bought in the Mall, probably Forever 21 or Macys.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO this shopping season has been FRANTIC!!  Between catalogs and emails...YIKES!  And not just cyber Monday...nooooo.  Cyber WEEK.

Just seems like a lot of pushing products...not just here.  Everywhere!

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I was saving money because I’m not interested in electronics, toys, shoes. Then I caught a clothing show on clearance and bought some tops.  Now I’m waiting for more clearance in January.