Frequent Contributor

Temp-tations tsv- NO COFFEE CUPS???

I really love the tsv and was considering it but how is it possible that there aren’t any mugs or cups and saucers included?! I haven’t seen any sold separately either! This wasn’t thought out very well was it?
Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations tsv- NO COFFEE CUPS???

Thanks for pointing this out! I thought the pedestal cups were a coffee cup🤔.  Why????  It's not like you could find similar cups.  I likea nice matching coffee cup.

The set is too "busy" for me in either ow or fl.. Would probably buy if white background vs brown washed.  

I saw beautiful dinnerware  pieces in Dollar Tree today.  Nice big mug and serving pieces.  

I'll stick to my white dinnerware and blend my serving pieces of Temptations with it.

Honored Contributor

those are cup without handles i guess

wierd

Regular Contributor

the description calls them "pedestal cups", so i guess that is your coffee cup

New Contributor

I agree.  I think the set is beautiful and wanted to order a set or two, but without the coffee mugs, I will not be ordering.  The pedestal cups will not work.  I want to replace my temptations set, but the size of the coffee mugs, is the first thing I look for.   Too bad, it is a cute set.

Esteemed Contributor

That's kinda dumb, imo, forgetting coffee cups!  Perhaps there's an upsell?

Respected Contributor

in the description they show the pedestal cup on a saucer. 

so this must be their interpretation of a coffee/tea cup with saucer. no handle.  you could multi purpose the cup with no handle. use it as a dessert dish, or a soup cup.  actually a good idea. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have loved the Floral Lace pattern for Temptations and have purchased it in both the cobalt blue and Fall dijon mustard......but I have found that the quality of this pottery leaves much to be desired.  With so many complaints about breakage in oven, I never purchased pieces that would go in the oven or microwave.  This TSV basketweave pattern is not to my liking at all, it is way too busy, with no cup and I would never pay that price for pottery when the quality has been diminishing.  NO for me!  Previously purchased some Floral Lace dinnerware but returned due to the heaviness of the pieces.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree that traditional mugs should have been included in this set. I don't like the

pedestal cup at all and really don't think I would use it much.  Plus, too expensive...I would need two sets and it would be almost $200 dollars   It would be nice if you got some money off additional sets ordered.

Frequent Contributor

I don’t like the basket weave pattern. I’m wondering if food would accumulate in the ridges. It looks like the dinner plates are smooth and I wonder if that’s why. I’ve noticed they don’t address this in any of the presentations that I’ve watched.