Technical questions Regarding the today's special value

We have an existing  channel hard wired camera system.  8 channels are being used and 8 channels are available.  We have a monitor in the living room displaying the camera views in real time or recorded stored information.  We would like to know if the wireless camera system has the ability to attach to my existing wired system in any of the remaining 8 unused channels that we could view on our monitor?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Technical questions Regarding the today's special value

Cannot answer your question but I know I have had mine for 6 months.  Love it.  Feeling happy that I can watch my front door and garage.  I live rural, no real fear of being robbed BUT when I am away for a short or long period of time I know who was at  my door delivering something.

My hubby left me off at the doctors office and forgot he had something on the stove... he rushed home.  I was totally aware of when he got home and then went back out to get me.  He had no idea I was WATCHING him.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Technical questions Regarding the today's special value

@Work from Home

Suggest you read the manual:  http://www.qvc.com/footers/fth/pdf/E232005_Arlo_Pro_User_Manual.pdf

If the manual does not answer your questions, call the manufacturer-Netgear.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif