Has anyone tried the TSV products? Thoughts? Worth it?
Esteemed Contributor

The only Tatcha I ever liked (and still do) is the rice polish, but they are not selling that separately.

I never did get to try the cleansing oil, which I probably would like, but I already have a favorite cleanser.

Not much help, I guess.

Respected Contributor

@LALA10  Welcome to the boards!

Tatcha is one of my go to favorite skin care lines. I wait for sales. The rice cleansing powder and oil are very popular. I alternate. The Camilla oil is soothing. Both popular products.

If you go to the Tatcha web site these products have great reviews.  You might want to check there for comments. The eye cream is nice but I often use others like Lancome. I do not like the tinted one as it is difficult to blend. I have used many items in their line.

Tatcha is doing more specialized products for specific skin types. I find I go back to this line after trying others. More expensive and depending on you budget , pricey, but little is used. I think you will like the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@LALA10 - I will join @Gorgf in welcoming you to the forums!

The products are definitely high end, and a lot of people are devoted to them. I taught school in Japan. The Geisha "thing" is a gimmick, just like the ageless Moroccan woman, the clay from the Amazon, etc. But a lot of brands today do this. I learned about the Geisha while I lived there. They don't all use the same things. The one I met used Estée Lauder.

But we all have our favorites that we see working for us. I do like the rice polish and get it when they have a special price. I used to use one by Fresh but it was discontinued.

For the price this is worth trying. You might end up loving it!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I always go back to Tatcha.  The rice powder is my must have.  But I also really like the moisturizer.  This is an excellent price