New Contributor
Does anyone know any details about the upcoming Tatcha TSV on 6/2/17? Blue Skies for Me wasn't given any info about it, but I was hoping someone else had heard something 😊
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Adore this line. I've been a Perricone user; want great ingredients that really do what they say. Tatcha is now a real favorite.

The cleansers (oil and rice powder) are amazing and gentle; act as an exfoliator so I no longer use chemical peels. Ordered the TSV even though I HAVE the oil and rice powder cleanswers, because I love the eye cream (read the reviews!) and wanted to try the night cream. Either one is the price of the TSV!

I also have and recommend the lip balms. The gold foil clear and rouge duo are up now and won't be back until 2018 (though you can get them on the Tatcha site). 

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Adore this line. I've been a Perricone user; want great ingredients that really do what they say. Tatcha is now a real favorite.

The cleansers (oil and rice powder) are amazing and gentle; act as an exfoliator so I no longer use chemical peels. Ordered the TSV even though I HAVE the oil and rice powder cleanswers, because I love the eye cream (read the reviews!) and wanted to try the night cream. Either one is the price of the TSV!

I also have and recommend the lip balms. The gold foil clear and rouge duo are up now and won't be back until 2018 (though you can get them on the Tatcha site). 

@1Professor  Do you incorporate you Perricone products into this line?  For instance, cleanse, use Perricone antiager products, and then eye and face cream? 

I am considering trying this and wonder if it plays well with other lines?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I've been using the Rice Enzyme powder for quite a while. This is a good value: the large Rice Powder is about half the cost of this set. I use Japanese skin care, have done for years. Seems to work well on my over 65 skin. Just starting to see fine wrinkles, nothing you can do about that. But I staved it off at least.