Contributor

Tatcha Cleansing Oil and Clarisonic

Can I use the cleansing oil on the Clarisonic?  I have Purity Made Simple also, and have used that for years however, the only cleanser that gets all of my makeup off in one step is the Tatcha Oil.  Maybe with the Clarisonic, the Purity will actually work better?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tatcha Cleansing Oil and Clarisonic

Vicky Tatcha rep) said you can def. use your clarisonic with the cleaning oil. I apply oil to my dry skin, and the use clarisonic. Have used Tatcha since first coming to the Q. I have combo skin and it does a super job. Used Purity for many years. Have found excellent results removing makeup and cleaning skin with tatcha.

Honored Contributor

@engineer wrote:

Vicky Tatcha rep) said you can def. use your clarisonic with the cleaning oil. I apply oil to my dry skin, and the use clarisonic. Have used Tatcha since first coming to the Q. I have combo skin and it does a super job. Used Purity for many years. Have found excellent results removing makeup and cleaning skin with tatcha.

I do the same. I don't use Tatcha cleansing oil because it's too drying for me, but I do this with other cleansing oils. If I use a regular cleanser, like Purity, then I wet the brush before I touch it to my face. With oils, dry face, dry brush, and the oil.

Contributor

Thank you so much.  

On a side note, I had no idea Tatcha oil could be drying. Interesting.