Esteemed Contributor

Anybody interested???  Anybody use it??  Wish they would show a better shot of color on the vendor and some of the models!!  The light on them is putting a goldish shade on their face color. 

Also wish they would show a color banner underneath the live models.  It is so difficult to buy makeup based on the TV picture!!

Super Contributor

While I like many Tarte products Shape Tape isn't one of them.  It's very cakey and settles into lines.  If you go to the Tarte or Sephora sites you can see all the colors.  I think all Tarte face products skew yellow which doesn't work for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SugarPuff wrote:

While I like many Tarte products Shape Tape isn't one of them.  It's very cakey and settles into lines.  If you go to the Tarte or Sephora sites you can see all the colors.  I think all Tarte face products skew yellow which doesn't work for me. 

--------------------

Thanks for responding!!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@corita wrote:

@SugarPuff wrote:

--------------------

Thanks for responding!!  Smiley Happy

I found the cream roll up  (like a lipstick) concealer to be quite nice. The only problem is I think that one is only offered in about 6 shades. 

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Tarte when first introduced. Now it doesn't work for me.