Honored Contributor

Tarte TSV - September 27, 2022

Supersize Shape Tape Complexion Trio with Gift Bag, under $50

1DEA6CA2-B0BC-4B63-9245-F4C1A924D62F.jpeg

@Chi-town girl started a thread about this in the Beauty Forum. I'm just posting here in case someone is looking specifically for the TSV on this particular date!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV - September 27, 2022

These demos/befores and afters might be covering dark circles but the wrinkles sure look a lot worse.

Respected Contributor

WOW!  It really highlights wrinkles.  I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Shape Tape, but very little goes a very long way.  I can barely use up the regular size in a year.  Having this much is a waste for me.  I wouldn't want to keep an opened tube for two+ years.

I might have been tempted if it was offered it in two separate tubes, not one big one like that.  

I heard Courtney in the TSV hour say she has used it as foundation all over her face.  I would never do that with Shape Tape.   I doubt she has even done that more than once.  But it did make for a catchy sales pitch.

I have no use for the glow wand.

Quite a disappointing TSV, but I hope all who do purchase enjoy it.  Shape Tape is great.

Regular Contributor

Courtney actually does a live Instagram on Sunday nights at 9pm whenever she’s the host for a Monday TSV and she really does use Tarte’s tape shape as her concealer and foundation. It’s actually nice to see her come in and start without any makeup on whatsoever and then watch her transform all while chatting with viewers and answering questions on everything from makeup, to clothes, to how things work at the Q and about her dogs lol! I’m guessing that all the hosts are still having to do their own hair and makeup and they actually do a pretty good job if I must say so myself. I have been wanting to try tape shape for years but I agree that I probably don’t need a tube this big especially since I would probably be using it only as a concealer. I use Laura Geller’s baked foundation powder and I’m happily addicted to it lol
Valued Contributor

I fell for the sales pitch the last time they offered these 2 as a TSV. The same sizes. I hated it. Shape tape is so thick,yes a little goes a long way and it accentuated wrinkles that can barely be seen when I use no make-up and to tell you the truth it didn't cover dark circles and spots any better than other concealers that are offered on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I'm having a hard time believing that these two products would cost $146 separately. I didn't think Tarte was that expensive. 

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I fell for that Shape Tape and I did not like it at all.  Too heavy.