Respected Contributor

I just looked at this and the future shipments you get a diff. mascara each time but the blush stays the same?? How much blush of the same color can one go through? This is a deal breaker since I don't want a stock pile of the same color blush, odd that they didn't change the blush shade for future deliveries. 

Super Contributor

Was wondering the exact same thing!  No way that I need a brand new blush every three months in the same color.  If I buy this at all, I'll only get the one shipment, not the others.

Respected Contributor

The auto deliveries do seem strange to me since I don't use blush so quickly.  And I don't know if I want different mascaras.  Not a good configuration for me.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember Fox in a Box by Hard Candy?  It was a marbelized blush and the color was Girl Next Door.  

Within the last 6 months I found Fox in a Box at the Dollar Tree and I bought it.  It looks just like this Tarte blush.  Of course I'm going by what it looks like on my computer monitor so the colors may be very different but as soon as I saw this, I immediately thought of that Hard Candy blush.  I am wearing it today as a matter of fact.  I love the shade and it cost me $1.00.  LOL 

This doesn't interest me because I don't care for the Shape Tape concealer.  If they had offered it in the choice of the new creamy formula or the original, I may have taken a chance on the creamy.  The original is too drying for my undereyes.  I would never use this all over my face as a foundation.    

Valued Contributor
This is my favorite foundation so I had to purchase! Don’t need an auto deliver blush but maybe it’s like an all over face color. We shall see!
Honored Contributor

i ordered this on auto delivery, although i will probably end up giving away/gifting the blush in subsequent shipments.  i dont mind trying the mascaras.  the SHAPE TAPE is fantastic! if it gets to be too much, i will just cancel the auto delivery. anxious to try the brush.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

Hi! Do you use the Shape Tape concealer as your foundation or were referring to Face Shape foundation or other Tarte foundations in general?

If you do use this concealer as your foundation, do you think it could be successfully mixed with moisturizer for a lighter coverage? Anything you can share is appreciated. Thanks.

Valued Contributor
@rochelleS I use the first aid moisturizer then I use Elemis and due to rosacea I have an additional cream I use prescribed by my dermatologist. I wouldn’t mix my moisturizer with this but this foundation covers everything and does not feel cakey and doesn’t even feel like I have anything on. One thing is a little goes a long way. You do not need a lot at all. I have a sponge I dampen and I use the tip and just put a small dog on my cheek and spread it with the damp sponge snd bam. It’s all
Covered. Just watch amount you put on is the most important step with this. A tiny dot is all that is needed for the cheek. You can make this as sheer as you want but it covers well. I love it because it covers all flaws but doesn’t feel like I have anything on as long as you use very little.
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

Thanks I appreciate your comments. I see I erred mentioning the Shape Tape foundation. It's actually called Face Tape.  So I assume that it's the Shape Tape that you've been successfully using. Yes?

I appreciate your use tips and that so little is needed. I like using a sponge to apply my founfation also.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Shape Tape  foundation & concealer.  It is probably the worst product ever bought.  It's very thick heavy coverage.  It does not spread easily and is tacky.