Esteemed Contributor
I have been wanting to try it but don’t know where to start. Is the QVC2 big deal a good place. Has anyone used their products. I need a break from Wen. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat  I use the bye bye frizz replenishing mist, apricot cleansing hair treatment and another mist I use on non cleanse days.    I use to like his Ojon line too, back in the day but I like this one even better.  I am a Wen girl (about 8 years now) and I do love the procduct but also feel it's nice to change it up once in awhile.    I'm pleased with it, I have  short naturally curly hair.

Esteemed Contributor
@LindaSal. Thank you for your input. I have short. color treated hair and have been using Wen since he came to the Q. I have tried almost every scent but love the summer scents the best - but I think I need a break so thank you for your input
Respected Contributor
I was one of those who had a bad reaction to Wen. I LOVE Tweakd. I have short curly hair that's gray. I get the softest, shineiest hair ever. I also love i dont have to cleanse but 2 to 3 times a week.
Esteemed Contributor
@Brandywine. Thank you. I have short hair with a natural wave but it is color treated. I think I will give it a try. Have you used this particular configuration?
Respected Contributor

Yes! It's really nice.

Super Contributor

Tweak'd has been fantastic for me! I have long, naturally curly hair that is prone to frizz. I used Ojon back in the day with success...tried Wen but wasn't able to achieve good results as it took too much product for my length and then wouldn't rinse out without leaving it weighed down. Tweak'd cleanses my scalp and I can leave some in without weight. Honestly. my hair has never looked better. FYI, I wash once a week, and once a month use a clarifier to make sure scalp is scrubbed.