Honored Contributor

Where are her products made, I see made by TULA and a few products it says imported. I know imported could mean anywhere outside the US, but TULA, what does that mean?

Respected Contributor

I bought the last TSV and I have to say I love it.  Others have mentioned heavy fragrance -- while I certainly detect a scent it is not strong to me.  

But the reason I have stayed with the products is the clarity and improvement I have seen in my skin.  I particularly love the volume defense deep wrinkle serum from the last TSV.  It has really improved the 'eleven' lines between my eyes.  The cleanser is gentle but effective and leaves my skin soft. The moisturizer is very nice as well.

The only Tula item I've tried that I would not buy again is the neck cream.  I have tried many neck cream products and none have performed better for me that just using my Amazing Grace body creme. So my search continues for the perfect neck product.

Honored Contributor

@Lilybean678 wrote:

Hmmm I was considering this, but I don’t like any type of scent. So this may not be for me. 

I can't deal with scents either.  It must be from oils as I don't think fragrance is listed.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I bought the TSV last year on auto-delivery and immediately cancelled future shipments. If you check the thread on the worst TSVs ever bought, you will see my message where I mentioned that Tula TSV made the top list for me.  Not only it had the cheapest smelling scent ever (at least to me), but it didn't reduce the appearance of anything but my wallet size.  I don't mind a heavily scented product if it's going to work.  I love some of Sunday Riley's products, but her products, while smelly are extremely effective.  And Sunday Riley is a cosmetic chemist so she knows what she is doing.

Don't even get me started on the gastro doing a skincare line.  I work in the industry and I've heard and seen every single marketing trick.  She does have great skin for 46, but I'm not sure that is a qualifier for a skincare line.  Seems that everybody wants a piece of the pie, and every newcomer has a story to get them an "in" to the beauty market from a gastro doing a skincare line, to the ones that started in their own kitchens their very famous Hollywood kitchens, etc.  To each their own.   If it works for some, good for them.  I'll stick to the proven experts that have been in the industry for a long time and are still going strong.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lilybean678 wrote:

Hmmm I was considering this, but I don’t like any type of scent. So this may not be for me. 

I can't deal with scents either.  It must be from oils as I don't think fragrance is listed.

@winamac1 I checked the ingredients list. Fragrance (Parfum) is listed as one of the ingredients for every item in the TSV except for the eye cream.

Regular Contributor

I’m not familiar but I’m a little uncomfortable when I go to read reviews and most of the reviews are populated from  the Tula website . I prefer to read reviews just by Qvc customers that haven’t been given the products as part of a promotion or in exchange for reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lilybean678 wrote:

@winamac1 I checked the ingredients list. Fragrance (Parfum) is listed as one of the ingredients for every item in the TSV except for the eye cream.

Thanks. I didn't notice it as I didn't look that closely. I didn't order.  Thanks for the heads up.  I do like PTR, but this seemed like such a great value to try out--even one time.   But, no bueno for items heavily fragranced. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor
I seem to be in the minority here, but I love Tula products! I have very sensitive skin and these products don’t break me out. I have been using them for about nine months now and I definitely see improvement in the fine lines. I haven’t noticed improvement with my skin tone and I am hoping this new serum with address that issue as I have age spots. I would not call these heavily scented (and I am sensitive to smells) but there is a smell to the other serum I use. I notice no smell with the day and night cream.
Trusted Contributor

I love them too.  I've been using Tula products for a year now and got last year's TSV as well as this current one.  I'm anxious to try the new product in it.  I used to use Paula's Choice skin care, but this works much better for me.  Love the shape my skin is in. 

Occasional Contributor

The eye serum reduced the puffiness and the lines under my eyes. Unfortunately,  the metal tip broke off the applicator. If she changes the packaging and reduces the price I would buy it again.