Respected Contributor

@nyc1

TULA

• 6.7-oz Purifying Facial Cleanser
  • 1-oz Aqua Infusion Power Liquid
  • 0.5-oz Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum
  • 1-oz Hydrating Day & Night Cream
Honored Contributor

This TSV is a great value, but I've not heard much about TULA.  A gastroenterologist developing skincare is just a bit odd, but she does have lovely skin.

Has anyone had good results?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: TULA - TSV July 9th

[ Edited ]

@winamac1  I purchased a Tula intro kit for my sister, who has sensitive skin,  about a year ago.  She loved it.  Said it did not irritate her skin or make it red (she has slight rosacea).  

I have the Day/Night cream, which is very light and nice during the day, especially in the warmer months.  I can't claim any improvements because I don't use it on a regular basis.   This kit is an incredible value.  I'm considering it for the 3 pieces, other than the cleanser (I already have several that I like).

Honored Contributor

i would say that the TULA products are just okay. i find them to be too heavily scented for me. after i use up what i have i will not be trying any more of their products.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm I was considering this, but I don’t like any type of scent. So this may not be for me. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@winamac1  I purchased a Tula intro kit for my sister, who has sensitive skin,  about a year ago.  She loved it.  Said it did not irritate her skin or make it red (she has slight rosacea).  

I have the Day/Night cream, which is very light and nice during the day, especially in the warmer months.  I can't claim any improvements because I don't use it on a regular basis.   This kit is an incredible value.  I'm considering it for the 3 pieces, other than the cleanser (I already have several that I like).

Thank you!!!

I love PTR, but I'm always open to trying new.  The price is really good and I'd pay more for Olay!  Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1  I've used Tula Products before.  It is just OK for me.  It is heavily scented like another poster said.  

Contributor

I tried her last TSV and it was okay.  Didn't really do anything for my skin.  I wouldn't go back to it.

Honored Contributor

I am buying the set I need a change in my skin care what I am doing does not do anything for me I am particularly interested in the under eye cream

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.