Valued Contributor

I will be waiting for Sunday to order the TSV. I just cancelled a previous AD so I can order this new one.

Does anyone know if they offer easy pay for pre-sales, is there easy pay on the day of the TSV as well? I'm talking about the Philosophy TSV for Sunday.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
I know the insider had 5 easy pays. I'm not positive about TSV day, but they usually are on easy pay.
Super Contributor
It will be 4 Easy Pays of $24.99 + $3 sh + tax (whether you pre-oder or wait until Sunday). Yes, pre-orders do allow Easy Pay. As long as you click the "Buy Now" button in the email they send you you'll be able to pre-order with the TSV price. It'll send you right to the regular looking order page for you to choose which payment and which scent, like you would for a regular order.
Valued Contributor

Thanks....I always get reminders from Mr Rebate that their rebates aren't good on purchases made from emails and with this being over $100, I hope to get the rebate so I'm waiting til Sunday. Plus I need to space my purchases although I do extend or skip a few AD's since I have so many going on with Philosophy kits.

Super Contributor
You're welcome! I almost always buy the TSV from the early email and use Easy Pay often for large priced items. I don't know where they heard that the QVC emails aren't real, you have to sign up for them. ?? The only way to buy a TSV early is to use the link / tap the TSV photo they send you.........unless it's like last years Black Friday weeklong TSV event. Otherwise if you just look up the item number it won't be listed as a TSV or have the special price.
Valued Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Ane1There said: You're welcome! I almost always buy the TSV from the early email and use Easy Pay often for large priced items. I don't know where they heard that the QVC emails aren't real, you have to sign up for them. ?? The only way to buy a TSV early is to use the link / tap the TSV photo they send you.........unless it's like last years Black Friday weeklong TSV event. Otherwise if you just look up the item number it won't be listed as a TSV or have the special price.

Exactly.....I've experienced that as well. And QVC is pretty good giving me my rebates but with HSN, if I don't get a rebate, the rep tells me I can't order from an email which I don't with HSN. So, to be sure, I'll wait til midnight and check out the TSV. It's bad enough we can't get a rebate on future AD kits but I usually just order 2-3 times throughout a 2 year AD. I just wish there was BG to choose from which is why I am holding onto one of my ADs similar to this new TSV because it has BG. I'm not sure if I ask for BG, I'll get it but it's dated for the Fall so I'll worry about that later!