Esteemed Contributor

How about when they allowed dozens of "reviews" to be posted about David's last book before it was even published and shipped?

That was a complete joke and made everything about this review system questionable. 

Respected Contributor

@spent2much 

I'm on a PC with google chrome and I cannot see them. But I can see them on my android tablet. Strange that those reviews are dated Nov 11, 2022...?? See that?

@SilleeMee Interesting... I'm using Chrome, too.  Hmmmmmmm

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I thought TSVs were secret now so how could there already be reviews?

@santorini    They often repeat them and try to get rid of what didn't sell the first time around.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Personally, I think this jacket is quite ugly.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

How about when they allowed dozens of "reviews" to be posted about David's last book before it was even published and shipped?

That was a complete joke and made everything about this review system questionable. 

@Johnnyeager I remember that. David's cookbook was "customer top rated" before it was even published.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed that they often hide the reviews when there is a TSV.  You see the stars  and "reviews" flash up quickly as the page loads.  When the page fully loads the reviews are gone.

Someone mentioned that they could see the reviews on their app on their phone and I have discovered this to be true.

Gloria 

Respected Contributor

Oh my, there's over 20 "reviews" now and none of them from someone who actually has the item in their possession.  It's like people are having conversations back and forth - NOT THE PLACE!  QVC needs to police the reviews better!

And yes, the plaid does not line up on the seams - that's precisely why I ordered a solid.