Valued Contributor

You can quickly see that there are poor reviews but we can't actually read them! I hate that- VERY sneaky!

Honored Contributor

On the Koolabura Shacket I can see that it has a 1.3-star average rating with six reviews. But I can't read them. It flashes away quickly.

Respected Contributor

I thought TSVs were secret now so how could there already be reviews?

Respected Contributor

There are 6 reviews.  I'm on a PC and I have no problem reading them.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

There are 6 reviews.  I'm on a PC and I have no problem reading them.

@spent2much 

I'm on a PC with google chrome and I cannot see them. But I can see them on my android tablet. Strange that those reviews are dated Nov 11, 2022...?? See that?

I took this picture of my tablet showing the reviews for the TSV:

TSV.JPG

Respected Contributor

There was one offered last year. QVC was selling it for something like $74 and change and the retail was $109. It had 26 reviews with a 3.5 rating. I found this out by googling the product. Not sure if this is the same thing as the price point is different.

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee  very strange that the date is the Canadian/European version of day/month/year

Honored Contributor

@YogaGal wrote:

@SilleeMee  very strange that the date is the Canadian/European version of day/month/year

@YogaGal 

Is that what it is?? Thought it was Nov 11, 2022...lol! But still strange.

Trusted Contributor

The 3 reviews are from people who (of course) don't own the piece.  QVC really needs to only allow reviews from people who actually own the item. 

HSN does this and only allows a review after you've had the item in your possession for 5 days.

The date format is coming up the more European way of Day-Month-Year rather than the typical American format of Month-Day-Year, so the reviews are from October 11th (today).

Screenshot_20221011-181939.png

Honored Contributor

When there are only a few reviews and thousands of sales, I don't much trust the reviews whether they are positive or negative.

As far as today's TSV is concerned, if I were buying clothes at all, I could have made my mind up without ever heading to read the reviews.  I didn't even see it until late afternoon, by which time the host was announcing 44,000 sales.  I liked the color of the peachy coral plaid, but I'm quite sure I'd look like a little kid who had raided her mother's closet.  Within 10 seconds I went back to my new channel!